Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here we Go Folks:

GERMANY
The Bundesliga season will restart on May 16, the German Football League (DFL) said, making it the first major European league to resume amid the coronavirus epidemic.

The DFL said the season would resume under strict health protocols, with no fans allowed in stadiums and several matches, including the Ruhr valley derby between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04, taking place on the relaunch day.

The German Cup semi-finals will be played on June 9 and 10, with the final scheduled for July 4.

Just 2 days to go !(y)

·
Administrator
25,344 Posts
i didnt watch but really gives a vibe of back to some normality when u know footy is back on, at least somewhere:D

·
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inacio: No doubt...a GREAT feeling after so long with replays that I totally HATE...More tomorrow and Monday from Germany...:giggle:

·
inbred amoeba
3,679 Posts
i didnt watch but really gives a vibe of back to some normality when u know footy is back on, at least somewhere:D
Watching the game from Signal Iduna Park was surreal, just like broadcasting some Sunday Beer league game, believe me. Apart from a couple of magical touches by Guerrero and Haaland.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,291 Posts
Estonian league will be the 3rd in Europe (after Germany and Faeroe Islands) to return from Corona break tomorrow.

Some of those games are being streamed too (not sure if these can be watched outside of Estonia though).

·
94,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Full Bundesliga this coming week end, starting Friday thru Sunday the 24th

FRIDAY 22ND MAY
  • Hertha Berlin19:301. FC Union Berlin
SATURDAY 23RD MAY
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach14:30Bayer 04 Leverkusen
  • SC Paderborn 0714:301899 Hoffenheim
  • SC Freiburg14:30Werder Bremen
  • VfL Wolfsburg14:30Borussia Dortmund