Xtratime Community banner

Who will with this UEFA Euro 2020 Round of 16 match?

• Spain on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain by 1 goal

• Spain by 2+ goals

541 - 549 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,930 Posts
I don't want to waste my time with someone who didn't accept the fact that he's wrong, and who will search to find arguments even if he knows that his arguments are a tons of shit (especially when everybody around him will say that he's wrong). Sorry FF.

If you want one answer, and one example lost around many others examples. Look at this :

Italy - South Korea 2002

Now, I invite you again to watch the history of football tournaments, and you'll see that EVERY tournament in the history were cheated, corrupted and co by the hosts or not. With laxativ in the water of the opponent during the cooling break, corrupted referee, teams who have been payed for losing their match etc...

Plus, I said to you that I've practiced sports at a high level, and I've seen many things being corrupted, in one way or in one other way. Do you ?

Do you want an example from Platini himself, he admitted that the polls during the World Cup 98 were cheated and arranged. And he laughed at this during the interview he had. He said that France wanted to avoid Brazil before the Final, then they had what they wanted, this was simple to do from his words.

Now with us, when we had the penalty against us in the match against Brazil during the World Cup 2014, and when Neymar had only a yellow card for the deliberate elbow on Modric face. What Kovac has said in his post match interview "You can already give the trophy to Brazil". Do you really think that he talked about the talent of Brazil team, or about corruption in the tournament ?

Sorry man, but it's really boring to explain again and again this kind of things to people like you, because you act like an ostrich with his head completely hidden in the ground, unable to see the things around you.

Again sorry for my words, but you're an idiot to say that there is corruption in football, but in the same time that there is nothing against us... You've killed all your "arguments" by saying this. Corruption still corruption, nothing less, nothing more.And at the highest level, corruption is everywhere!

Now explain to me, what are all the examples about how Croatia were cheated who came from me, Ante and Nepoznat, only circumstances ? I don't think so. And you know what, your last answer irritate me a lot, you're typically the type of person that I don't like to talk with (like the italian who came here few days ago). Always hidden behind this kind of attitude with a touch of arrogance, with always little smileys because they have nothing to say, "nah you're wrong lol :ROFLMAO: ", "lol, you have no arguments ;)"...

Like we're saying in my Croatian village, there is no point in trying to explain things to a donkey, because he will never become a horse. Sorry again FF, because we're both Croatians but your answers and your words irritates me.

Now, take what you want and how do you want in my vision of the football and the corruption in the world of football.

I don't care if you'll agree or not with my thoughts, all this discussion is over for me!
We can agree to disagree. No need to call me an idiot or other names. And also, when arguing a point, stick to your own guns. Don't constantly reference others to try and back you up. Be your own man, my friend.

No arrogance on my end either. I've been off the board for years (and started posting on it in the early 2000's). You don't know me, I really don't know you, you haven't tried to get to know me, so don't jump to all these conclusions about the type of person I am.

Have a nice day. 👋

·
No pain - No gain.
4,592 Posts
We can agree to disagree. No need to call me an idiot or other names. And also, when arguing a point, stick to your own guns. Don't constantly reference others to try and back you up. Be your own man, my friend.

No arrogance on my end either. I've been off the board for years (and started posting on it in the early 2000's). You don't know me, I really don't know you, you haven't tried to get to know me, so don't jump to all these conclusions about the type of person I am.

Have a nice day. 👋
Don't try to give me the fault or something else FF.

You came here with words like my opinion and vision about corruption, arranged matches were laughable. Here is the point.

So don't try to give me some tips or something else for being my own by calling me "my friend" (If I follow your words, I don't know you, and you don't know me, there's no "my friend" between us), by using "my friend" words, this is exactly the way for taking ascendant over person with fake friendly "tips" and in the main time try to give you a positive attitude even if you acted like a kid.

As I said, you're exactly the type person that I've described sooner, so please, don't act like this with me!

You came here like TrollToni (which seems to be a huge fan of your words) for saying that my words or opinions are laughable. If you're asking for respect, try to act with it before! Because we always reap what we sow.

Now your arguments about the date you came here are not important anymore. I came here in the same times then you, so what are you trying to say? I must to give you more respect because you're an old posters here on XT? This kind of arguments have no place in this discussion.

You're asking for respect but I respect the people who come to me with respect. You came to me with 12 years old kid words, by giving your "opinions" on people who are thinking that there's arranged matches.

One thing that annoys me is the people who victimize themselves when they are the ones who start to screw up the shit ... and once they see that the tea towel is burning, they hide behind big "philosophic" phrases to supposedly help the other to move on in life. Because suddenly they're becoming their "friend".

Here we go, here's the situation:

"Listen man, my friend that I don't know and who I was joking about 4 days ago because yes, your opinion was laughable, same with people who are thinking that there's arranged matches. But you know what, today I'm an another man, because today I really want to help you!"

"It's really important for me! Because today, I want to help people and not say that their opinion are laughable. Please, so please, try to have your own opinion, don't take others as a reference you know. Take your own guns. These words will help you in life you know."

"We don't know each other, it's true. But I'm asking for respect here on XT you know. So yes, I came to you as a 12 year old kid laughing at your opinions, but please respect me. You see, I've been here since early 2000. And you never came to me for learning more from me, to know me. But mmm, yes, for me it's a bit different, I can come to you to say that what you're thinking is stupid or laughable. I don't know why, but you must to accept."

"So now, I wish you a nice day my friend (that I don't know anything about you). But don't forget my words my friend, your opinion is laughable and you must to react by yourselves! It's really important in life. You know, I'm asking for respect because you don't know anything about me and my life, but yes, I can give you some "tips" for your life after saying that your words are laughable."

"I know it's incredible, but you can achieve the same things you know. Only when you'll be able to be a victim after you've started to screw up the shit. It demands a lot of training you know!"

More seriously, exactly the same thing then with TrollToni.

What the hell, take your words FF, and stop with your words straight out of an Anthony Robbins book! Stop this victim reaction, assume! I never wanted your "opinion" about my words, and I never invite you to say that my words or people with same thoughts then me were laughable. So, ASSUME YOUR WORDS.

Reactions: pivorakija

·
Registered
6,930 Posts

You came here with words like my opinion and vision about corruption, arranged matches were laughable. Here is the point.

So don't try to give me some tips or something else for being my own by calling me "my friend" (If I follow your words, I don't know you, and you don't know me, there's no "my friend" between us), by using "my friend" words, this is exactly the way for taking ascendant over person with fake friendly "tips" and in the main time try to give you a positive attitude even if you acted like a kid.

As I said, you're exactly the type person that I've described sooner, so please, don't act like this with me!

You came here like TrollToni (which seems to be a huge fan of your words) for saying that my words or opinions are laughable. If you're asking for respect, try to act with it before! Because we always reap what we sow.

Now your arguments about the date you came here are not important anymore. I came here in the same times then you, so what are you trying to say? I must to give you more respect because you're an old posters here on XT? This kind of arguments have no place in this discussion.

You're asking for respect but I respect the people who come to me with respect. You came to me with 12 years old kid words, by giving your "opinions" on people who are thinking that there's arranged matches.

One thing that annoys me is the people who victimize themselves when they are the ones who start to screw up the shit ... and once they see that the tea towel is burning, they hide behind big "philosophic" phrases to supposedly help the other to move on in life. Because suddenly they're becoming their "friend".

"Listen man, my friend that I don't know and who I was joking about 4 days ago because yes, your opinion was laughable, same with people who are thinking that there's arranged matches. But you know what, today I'm an another man, because today I really want to help you!"

"It's really important for me! Because today, I want to help people and not say that their opinion are laughable. Please, so please, try to have your own opinion, don't take others as a reference you know. Take your own guns. These words will help you in life you know."

"We don't know each other, it's true. But I'm asking for respect here on XT you know. So yes, I came to you as a 12 year old kid laughing at your opinions, but please respect me. You see, I've been here since early 2000. And you never came to me for learning more from me, to know me. But mmm, yes, for me it's a bit different, I can come to you to say that what you're thinking is stupid or laughable. I don't know why, but you must to accept."

"So now, I wish you a nice day my friend (that I don't know anything about you). But don't forget my words my friend, your opinion is laughable and you must to react by yourselves! It's really important in life. You know, I'm asking for respect because you don't know anything about me and my life, but yes, I can give you some "tips" for your life after saying that your words are laughable."

"I know it's incredible, but you can achieve the same things you know. Only when you'll be able to be a victim after you've started to screw up the shit. It demands a lot of training you know!"

What the hell, take your words FF, and stop with your words straight out of an Anthony Robbins book! Stop this victim reaction, assume! I never wanted your "opinion" about my words, and I never invite you to say that my words or people with same thoughts then me were laughable. So, ASSUME YOUR WORDS.
I've read that post about 4 times and with all due respect, I have no idea what point your trying to make. Not sure where to start when it comes to even trying to reply.

I'll keep it moving. Like I said, have a nice one.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts

ToniSamp is a total ********** and can’t discuss anything…he’s a dummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
ToniSamp is a total ** and can’t discuss anything…he’s a dummy!

Good to know. Can't remember ever interacting with him, even back in the day.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Good to know. Can't remember ever interacting with him, even back in the day.
He’s an arrogant loser.

dalmate, please note that Fiume is not like Samp. I am being honest. He has his opinion and sometimes we agree and disagree…Samp is the type of guy that doesn’t understand the game but thinks all Italians know everything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, first post here. I was thinking about the Spain game today, and thinking what the hell happened for us to concede 5 goals! Then I found this thread. It is quite interesting reading the early posts now knowing how things panned out. The Perisic thing was just so convenient wasn't it. I don't know, of all the players, it had to be the one that could do some damage. Anyway, Rebic was having a shocker of a tournament. Why he started is anyone's guess, and then why it took Dalic so long to drag his ass off the pitch is an even bigger mystery. Hope we can sort out the line-up for the Russia match.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #548 ·
Hi all, first post here. I was thinking about the Spain game today, and thinking what the hell happened for us to concede 5 goals! Then I found this thread. It is quite interesting reading the early posts now knowing how things panned out. The Perisic thing was just so convenient wasn't it. I don't know, of all the players, it had to be the one that could do some damage. Anyway, Rebic was having a shocker of a tournament. Why he started is anyone's guess, and then why it took Dalic so long to drag his ass off the pitch is an even bigger mystery. Hope we can sort out the line-up for the Russia match.
welcome to XT! 👋

yeah having Perišić out was a killer... and then two give up those 2 shit goals (down a man due to Rebić cleats and then on the quick restart with Gvardiol way out of position drinking water) and yet I still thought we would win when we forced extra time and then the ball arrives at Kramarić with what should've been an easy goal

541 - 549 of 549 Posts