Xtratime Community banner
161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Well... I'm really sad that Denmark didn't go to the Final. Overall England played better however, can someone tell How The Fuk was that a penalty? It was checked on VAR!!!! Well my conclusion is that they told the referee in the Penalty Check "Hey mate, England vs Italy gets more rating... you could get a bonus".
I agree... never a PK! Sterling started to go down before any contact was made... it was like Griezmann dive in the Final except it was in the box

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Powers that be!

I don’t think things are rigged but this game is probably the most corrupt sport in the world. I mean the next tournament will be in Qatar in December so kinda tells the the length of corruption in this game. Never dismiss incidents like this offhand

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Wembley stadium cost approximately £1.2 billion today to build, in a country that considers rain to be their best friend, and they cannot install a retractable roof? Lame

Reactions: dinamozagreb86

·
Registered
131 Posts
Italy equals at almost 68 min. We equalized at min 68 three year ago against England. The comeback it's comming for Italy.

Italy will score the winning goal around 109.

·
Registered
70,095 Posts
Davor Suker of course was sitting near the royalty, anything to get some exposure, guess he has no more shirts to give away :ROFLMAO: Joke, thank god he will no longer be HNS president but it’s not like that organization will be less corrupt

·
Registered
84 Posts
To me, this is the right thing to do. Can't ever become a top nation if you celebrate second place. It all starts with mindset.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
This game really felt allot like our semifinal. Early goal than they just sat back. They still just don’t have players in the midfield that can hold a ball and just control a game. Rakitić, Modric in our game just completely took over that game in the 2nd half. English just don’t have those types of players like ever and they don’t seem to even want to try to play that way.

Italy deserved to win today and were the best team this tournament

·
Registered
23,039 Posts
Where is that w.anker bill that was running his mouth off here and got banned for it? No doubt curled up in the fetal position in his mom's apartment ...lol

I know he is reading though. Hey Billy boy, go brush your teeth and get thee to a dentist...and oh yeah, its not coming home son. 💁‍♂️

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,869 Posts
To me, this is the right thing to do. Can't ever become a top nation if you celebrate second place. It all starts with mindset.

They don't need to 'celebrate' it, but jesus christ - wait until you get off the podium to take off your medal. Celebration isn't need but they should be proud of this finish. Lots of other English teams haven't gotten this far.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder who the next manager will be

161 - 180 of 189 Posts