Xtratime Community banner
121 - 140 of 189 Posts

·
No pain - No gain.
4,571 Posts
Caleta though is less risky as Lovren would be back to replace him.

But if Broz, Kova or Petkovic go down it would be a big problem.

Will be tough to avoid yellows vs Spain with their constant diving and theatrics. In particular diving rats like Alba and Busquets.
Yes that's true Ante but Pau Torres, Alba, Busquets and Rodri have all a yellow card, and this will be risky for them too to dive, or make a risky challenge.

Reactions: Ante

·
No pain - No gain.
4,571 Posts
Lucas Hernandez seems to be ok for playing in the match between France and Switzerland. He seems to be ok but not at 100% at all. I'm sure that Deschamps is scared to play with an another player in his position, he knows that any others players can play in his position and afford the same level in defensive and attacking positions.

Reactions: pivorakija

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Lucas Hernandez seems to be ok for playing in the match between France and Switzerland. He seems to be ok but not at 100% at all. I'm sure that Deschamps is scared to play with an another player in his position, he knows that any others players can play in his position and afford the same level in defensive and attacking positions.
Hop Suisse!!!!!!

Reactions: dalmate

·
Registered
163 Posts
Italy likely will win but i predict a yellow for Di Lorenzo (suspended), red for Bonucci, Insigne injured and tomorrow Donnaruma gives positive for Covid. Free path for Spain :ROFLMAO:.

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,924 Posts
Italy likely will win but i predict a yellow for Di Lorenzo (suspended), red for Bonucci, Insigne injured and tomorrow Donnaruma gives positive for Covid. Free path for Spain :ROFLMAO:.
Having a feeling Belgium tie this up late and it goes to PK's..

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Italians played a very good game today and I'm betting they'll quite easily beat Spain. They look good in every position. They attack in numbers and are very active, both offensively and defensively.

Best Italian team I've seen in several years!
Mancini came in and cleaned house, and went with, outside of Chiellini and Bonucci, younger players. Amazing what a proper coach can do.

121 - 140 of 189 Posts