Xtratime Community banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
HNK Rijeka, Croatian National Team
6,934 Posts
I wonder who the next manager will be
Any good TV repairmen out there? Or fugitives from the law? Or some former player that hasn't coached a day in their life? Who need a qualified coach with a track record anyway, right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
70,249 Posts
Call me naive but I don’t completely believe in everything that article states, you don’t think if something like that happened a site like index with their “insiders” wouldn’t be all over it? Index takes every opportunity to get clickbait articles

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yea Dalic isn't going anywhere, Lovren who is the "real" captain in the locker room imho, will keep telling him what to do.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
I wonder why Lovren wasn't at Dalić's villa in Novalja for the meeting? Probably busy with his hotel.
Or making new tshirts for Rock Filius. Does that still exist even?

·
Registered
23,519 Posts
That site is the site where the main guy actually (like HS, Orkan and Nigerian Super Eagles (alt account of another one here) ) hoped we'd lose to the Ukraine so we wouldnt get into the WC playoff. So take it with a grain of salt what their article posted.

Luka Modric, our captain and leader certainly had no issues with Dalic and you saw how he reacted after we beat Scotland.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
Do I think there is behind the scenes issues. I think it’s clearly yes.

Do I think there are fist fights hours before kickoff on numerous occasions? Doubtful
Exactly. I think the reports from CroatianSports and others need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
23,519 Posts
Exactly. I think the reports from CroatianSports and others need to be taken with a grain of salt.
For sure. Is a weak click bait attempt to peddle #fakenews.

The fact they won't name their sources is a good indication. They might be qualified to work at CNN as a result...#factslast )

181 - 189 of 189 Posts