1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Fake a vanjski prijelom potkoljenice :)

·
my adp
318 Posts
I know i may not be welcomed here as i'm Turkish supporter, but i won't hide my appreciation to your coach Slaven Bilic :) .. he has a great charisma and i'm expecting him to become one of those greatest coaches in the world.

·
Thought Criminal
14,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
of course you are welcome here and i hope we can all keep civil.

its pretty simple, dont call us yugos and come here to provoke and you will get the same respect back.

Thank you for your kind words....he has done wonders for our NT. Slaven the savior

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
As it's our "home" game I think we may be playing in our home strip and the Turks will be wearing their sky blue second strip.

This needs to be confirmed though. :smileani:
I thought their senond strip was white :confused:

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
well before he left hajduk for shakhtar he was quite good at saving them, but after the bench in donetsk and shit his general level of play went down as well and we wasn't nearly as good at stopping them. now in moscow his confidence went up drastically cause he's playing regularly there so hopefully now he can be counted upon to save a penalty if needed.
though i hope it doesn't come to that. let the winner be decided in a real game, where one team will beat the other cause they outplayed them, and not on penalties whicha re nothing but lottery anyways.

1 - 20 of 444 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.