Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Heerenveen kicked the shit out Ajax last weekend.

So they are all respectable oponents. All those teams are capable of beating Milan if we show the bad side of our play like we have a handful of times already this season.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Wolfsburg played a good game against Schalke on the weekend. Anyway they're not Cagliari, Bologna or Genoa so it wouldn't be a big problem;). Defenses are a joke in Bundesliga or Eredivise.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
... and all those can be beaten if we play the way we can!:smileani:
If Milan plays the way it can, no team in the contest, Valencia included, would be a threat.

But unfortunatelly, we have shown that we clearly aren't the dream team the lineup makes up to be in most games so far. But the season is long, which is both good and bad.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Very disappointed draw. ****ing Wolfsburg and Herenveen, pah... I wanted Stuttgart. :(

We should pass the group easily. For gods sake, the top 3 out of 5 passes.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Seems like this topic doesn't excite Milan fans ... Maybe UEFA cup should not be club's aim at all?:howler:
I WANT SCUDDETTO, pfffft! UEFA Cup

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hughes' Milan dream

Portsmouth midfielder Richard Hughes can't wait to meet Milan in the UEFA Cup, as it represents the fulfilment of a boyhood dream. The former Atalanta youth protégée grew up in the Italian city and worshipped the Rossoneri as a child. “It's an absolutely incredible draw, something a footballer can usually only dream about but Milan are my team, their stadium is my Mecca,” he drooled. “I have watched them hundreds of times over the years. Their posters were all over my bedroom walls when I was a youngster.”

channel4.com

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
In all honesty, the UEFA Cup is like the Coppa to Milan. It does not matter much unless we make the semi-finals. Until then it is a nice opportunity for players to find form or get experience.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
In all honesty, the UEFA Cup is like the Coppa to Milan. It does not matter much unless we make the semi-finals. Until then it is a nice opportunity for players to find form or get experience.
Absolutely d'accord.Obivously, in direct comparison between Coppa Italia and Coppa Uefa, the last one is definitely more imporant. But in general I totally agree with your point of viewing.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Which is why I can't believe Cardaccio is not even registered. :D

Totally agree that a european cup means much more than the Coppa but they will receive similar thought. Maybe more Cardaccio moments in hte Coppa than the UEFA. ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Well we ain't gonna win the Serie A and you all know why(we will continue to fvck up against smaller teams). You guys don't care about Coppa (neither do I) or Uefa Cup. So we might as well consider the season over and hope for a 4th place(so we have something worthy to look for next season).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts