Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in r 2nd game of da uefa cup we welcum stuttgart 2 da marassi ...........stuttgart r in a mess and hav jst sacked coach veh ......... dey hav been v.poor in bundesliga aftr a promising start ......... lets hope we can win dis and go on 2 6 points and hence closer 2 qualification

forza doria

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
It is home game and we are in the good shape and morale right now. And also Fats started this match thread. We should win :) !

Doriani are You traveling to Genova?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Should Samp win it should be a good chance to qualify.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
well, what do you predict for babel as a new stuttgart manager?
Draw tomorrow:musik:
Good, financial season (i don't think they have to spend much money at January) and build good squad for the next season.

Btw, the referee will be Damir Skomina from Slovenia

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
since he was an ex liverpool player, i hope for him to succeed with stuttgart. :)

regarding to the result, i don`t think it to be a draw.. i.e, samp have more abilities to win it at home. :)

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for that reason, samp may lose the game.:D

uv been waitin for dat 2 happn ,isint it kop :D bt it wont :nono:

well its a strange situation for us coz we r gud at home bt take on a team wich is in crisis and teams in crisis can get fluke unexpekted results like roma beatin top of da table chelski 3-1 evn tho roma wer strugglin so bad ............. i hope dat kind of situation doesnt happn ......... i also hope da oder game ends in a draw

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
uv been waitin for dat 2 happn ,isint it kop :D bt it wont :nono:
haha don`t misunderstand me, mate. :D

well its a strange situation for us coz we r gud at home bt take on a team wich is in crisis and teams in crisis can get fluke unexpekted results like roma beatin top of da table chelski 3-1 evn tho roma wer strugglin so bad ............. i hope dat kind of situation doesnt happn ......... i also hope da oder game ends in a draw
in terms of games, i do separate between the domestic competitions and the european`s one. and your example of roma is a good one to look at. so, good luck in this game. :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
We have to at least do 2 draws to qualify...against Sevillia at home and against Standart Liege at Belgium. but i think we could win against both of the teams

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have to at least do 2 draws to qualify...against Sevillia at home and against Standart Liege at Belgium. but i think we could win against both of the teams

no way i dnt thnk we can win against eithr side if we cant beat stuttgart at home :wallbang: r defense wil hav a vry hard time in leige and i believ we did not defend well at all 2day :nervous:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well a point at liege or at home to Sevilla should/could be enough to put Samp through. So I hope for you guys :) Samp at their best can get results from both games. 1 point outs you through provided Stuttgart dont get any more I assume.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Samp indeed need to hope Stuttgart fail to beat Liege in their final game... if Samp win any of their games it would do them a big favour. I think Samp could do well in Liege. Maybe surprise us.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Samp indeed need to hope Stuttgart fail to beat Liege in their final game... if Samp win any of their games it would do them a big favour. I think Samp could do well in Liege. Maybe surprise us.
I dont see how that will be a suprise. I mean sure Standard have done well so far, but still Sampdoria have more quality in their side and are capable of winning the game and it wouldnt be a suprise at all if it happened. The home game against Sevilla will be tougher IMO although Sevilla can be qualified by then in which case it will be much easier.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts