mondragon
suat, omer, orhan
sabri, ayhan, petre, murat
volkan
necati, sukur

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Villareal haven't been doing very well lately. The 4-1 loss to Zaragoza this weekend was their 4th loss in 5 games.
And their coach Benito Floro has retired today.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
we should grab at least 3 goals and should not let them score any.

For the fw necati and bratu would be better i think

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Good luck bros....i hope you crush them!

Türkiye arkanizda....;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Villarreal is on their worse period of their season right now, but when you have the likes of Riquelme and Andersson on your team you cant never understimate them.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
we hav a major chance, all we need is for necati and hakan to play, and ayhan and petre to support our mid, and murat and sabri give them assists from the sides...

and sabri and murat should wing the back and come back to defend like uzulmez and koc at bjk...the more central backs we hav out there the betta we always lose goals in confusion and counter...

come on gala!!!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
koreancrew said:
we hav a major chance, all we need is for necati and hakan to play, and ayhan and petre to support our mid, and murat and sabri give them assists from the sides...
]

No Lee all we need is for Hakan to assist Necati to score, then we need Hakan to assist Necati for a goal and then we need Sabri to score, in the meantime we need Mondragon to be superb, not to mention that we need our backline to be on their toes, and then we need our attacting midfields to be supporting the forwards and then we need Hakan and Necati to put pressure on the Villarael defense, and then we Ayhan to put the ball more forward......

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
most of those thangz you said have to do with jus playin good :D

would be a good time to call berkant and sas back to action...

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Villarreal is not in a good moment but they have very good players. I think that the things are 50% to both clubs.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
galatasaray HAD most of their class players, but they lost umit karan, hasan sas, berkant goktan, volkan arslan, bulent korkmaz, hakan unsal, tamas and other guys cuz of terim...now all we've got is mondi, suat, pratez, sabri, murat, sukur, bratu and necati, and none of them are super (except for hakan, mondi and sabri rite now)...

·
Registered
667 Posts
It sounds as if Hakan will be out injured for this match and since Bratu is ineligible, this means that our kid Necati will have to do the business up front all alone :eek:, unless Umit Karan gains favor before Thursday :rolleyes: . Also, I'm not sure if Orhan will be ready to start this match after his injury.

So I can't say I'm optimistic about the game, especially since Villareal is a decent side with some talented players. On the other hand, their manager just resigned, so all can't be well with them. We'll see......

Mondi
Prates, Suat, Omer, Ergun
Volkan, Petre
Sabri, Ayhan, Murat
Necati

:groan: :eek: :groan:.... man, I wish we could use Berkant and Umit !! :fero::fero:

·
Registered
56 Posts
the limited squad is now even more limited so will be tuff for gala but we still have a chance since villareal isnt a top team but then again wat difference will it do us even if we qualify this game we probably will be kicked out the next game

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
hakan sukur wont be playin? jus great...

i like yary's lineup...but i'd switch volkan with ayhan since volkan puts the thruballs in...

necati by himself iz gonna be hard but with the skill he showed at adanspor he can handle it...

i wish we could use umit karan, berkant, AND hasan sas...its jus great when the coach hates the three best playas in the team :groan:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
koreancrew said:
i wish we could use umit karan, berkant, AND hasan sas...its jus great when the coach hates the three best playas in the team :groan:
First, Hasan Sas is injured, that's why he isn't playing, so nothing personnal with Terim.
Second, if Berkant and Ümit Karan aren't playing it is because they don't want to sign a new contract. Once again, if they sign will play them so Terim doesn't hate them. Not playing them because they don't want to sign might not be the right decision, but I think it is also due to the fact that they are in contact with Besiktas.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts