Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,961 Posts
I bealive this is a match that Bayern will not take lightly, after the Getafe match. As you said, a clean sheet is a must and of course to win is essential.

Btw, I saw Zenit a couple of times, and they play really well away from home. At Russia they are normally out of luck!

· Registered
4,961 Posts
I'd be supporting all home-teams in this European week.

UEFA Cup

FC Bayern München v Zenit St. Petersburg
Glasgow Rangers v Fiorentina

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool FC v Chelsea FC
FC Barcelona v Manchester United FC

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Well I don't care who plays, we MUST win this match and not concede any goals against.

I think Bayern should play like this:

Kahn - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - van Bommel, Zé Roberto - Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery - Podolski

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Bayern just love to put us through this kind of things.

I bealive the only thing that went wrong today was that Toni was not there to score. I don't know what happened to Klose recently, but I agree with Frank, he has already done a lot of goals and things for Bayern this season.

Podolski is shit, he sucks big time and today was a clear signal of this.

I hope we can beat VfB and then Zenit and complete a good season overall. The extra-shit thing that happened today was seeing Kahn got injured. But well, hope he will be ready for next match in Russia.

Oh and by the way, there are days in which I miss Altintop a lot, when Schweinsteiger's shot's or passes don't work, for instance today at the second half of the game.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
Well Bayern paid for missing their chances. I dont blame Lucio for the draw, its just that we miss too much upfront. We will get them done in the return game, we just play better under pressure and this is the 4th game we draw at home in the uefa cup!so nothing new!
Just adding something to this coment:

Poldi missing clear chances and not giving us the goal of victory that we deserved and needed so much... nothing new! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.