·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

for those who care...

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I care :proud: Is Kewell and Lincoln out?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
wat da fook?
karan is playing? he is dead
oh understood,bulent then should also put şaş :happy::ass:
görküf:)howler:) wont play :thumbsup:

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats not the official line-up. its just my opinion on whom bülent might play.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
haahaha at line up. If that happens, Bulent will be sacked immediately.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:yuck: if any of our foreigners have to make way for guys like ümit, or if i see that the foreigners dont want to play anymore because skibbe has left, i wont be watching this team any longer. i could concentrate on real football and watch the european leagues instead.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, i want to puke all over my laptop right now.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
The only thing, and I mean the only thing, that we have going for us in this match is the fact that when Bulent Korkmaz takes the pitch, Ali Sami Yen is going to go wild and one can only hope that the rest of the team can feed off of that emotion. Had we kept Skibbe and Bordeaux scored the first goal, you can only imagine how negative the crowd would have gotten.. However, we will have a true home field advantage with Buyuk Kaptan at the helm

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
If I were a betting man, and not hoping for gala to win this game I'd probably put a wager on bordeaux. They have 3.15 which would be accurate if the odds were brought out a week ago. With this sudden crisis, change of a coach, current unstability and bordeaux's flattering away record I think it'd be a good pick.

So what's the deal for replacing Servet's position? Miera left the team or no? I very indifferent about the appointment of Korkmaz. All logic points towards failure, and attempt by the gala board to attain short term success. The appointment of korkmaz can really motivate these players to play their hearts out for their team, korkmaz unlike Skibbe or Aragones understands how big Fenerbahce and gala are, and what it means to play for these clubs. He's been there done that, he's an icon of the club so this could work for the emotional game gala has ahead of them. He just has to find a way to appeal to the foreigners and earn their respect too.

To be honest I always imagine certain players as a manager, such as Hakan Sukur. I could have never pictured korkmaz as a coach, especially for such a big team. He was the perfect defender, but I'm not too sure how well he can interpret the game as a whole. This is a short term fix, even the gala board knows the risks being involved, but like Tolga mentioned when you bring in such an icon of the club, it would make an upsetting result versus Bordeaux easier to accept, or tolerate.

The motivation won't be a problem, maybe for the foreign players. Gala has to becareful not let their emotions get the best of them, start the game calmly, feel Bordeaux out and go from there. They're likely going to have a young defender holding up Servet's spot so starting the match with a calm head could go a long way. Conceding an early goal will turn the fans on the team and morale will go to shiit. Even in their worst times Gala proves to do decent in Europe, as Turks we can USUALLY rely on gala to play a decent game avoiding embarassing losses. I have to be honest, I don't want gala lifting the UEFA cup in our own stadium, but I really don't want a French team to beat a Turkish one :D

Hayirlisi :D

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Tout le monde peut penser ce qu'il veut, mais l'objectif de Galatasaray cette année est la finale de la Coupe de l'UEFA et le titre de champion de Turquie. C'est facile de rejeter toutes les responsabilités sur notre désormais ancien coach Michael Skibbe, mais c'est moi qui prend les décisions, je suis le président du Club Sportif de Galatasaray, donc si il y a un premier responsable, c'est bien moi" Polat.galatasaray.org

Ok if the objetive is TSL and Uefa, how can you "measure" that Skibbe isn´t going to reach the objetives?
If GS is eliminated, is Polat responsible for it?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Emre-Meira will play in defense, next to Balta and probably Sabri.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
The most important thing for us will be to keep things tight at the back. Conceeding the first goal would change the whole dynamic of the tie, so we absolutely CAN NOT allow them to score first

·
Registered
595 Posts
New confident,motivation and we could outplay Bordeaux as Turkey did the first 15-20 minutes against Germany at the Euro's :howler: ..............or atleast i can dream it will be like that..

1 - 20 of 275 Posts