Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I think We'll lose by 2 goal differences, 2-0, 3-1 etc.

Losing with 2-1, 3-2 would be great, or a draw would be perfect. A win in Bordeaux doesnt looks realisticly unfortunatly. I dont expect much from our team against Bordeaux tbh, our team looked awefull since past few weeks.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
What to say. Apart from getting a win, I'd like to see a solid performance. I want to see this team showing character and bounce back after a defeat. God knows they don't know how to do it in the course of a match.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tbh, i'd go out and play with anyone else but sabri at right back. priority should be not to get a goal, baros-lincoln are always going to be a thread on counter attacks. hakan balta has to make the starting line-up, i'd go with baris at right back and kewell (or aydin if kewell's not ready yet) at right wing.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Hakan Balta is injured. Retard almost murdered himself while warming up.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Galatasaray is a different team in Europe, I don't think they'll let us down. 3-1 for Galatasaray hopefully. Bordü won't know what hit'em.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think We'll lose by 2 goal differences, 2-0, 3-1 etc.

Losing with 2-1, 3-2 would be great, or a draw would be perfect. A win in Bordeaux doesnt looks realisticly unfortunatly. I dont expect much from our team against Bordeaux tbh, our team looked awefull since past few weeks.
So optimistic...

Well, Girondins also had a bad result on Ligue 1 this weekend. We have done a great competition and Lincoln returns. We can win this match.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
If you want informations about Bordeaux and their fu*king players. I'm here ;)

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Actually, we pretty much know we'll get massacred so.. :(

But seriously, it would nice if you write few important stuff about the team and tactics..

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Actually, we pretty much know we'll get massacred so.. :(

But seriously, it would nice if you write few important stuff about the team and tactics..
Bordeaux players are very tired. Some of them has played a lot of games in a narrow time.
I think that player like Gourcuff or Chamackh can't be at 100% against you.

Bordeaux is a very physic team with players like Diawara in their defense. Your team has to play with a great physic else you will be trashed by Bordeaux.
In the middle, Bordeaux is very good with a Fernando who take ballons, keep it and can score a lot of goals. Warning to him, I think he is more important than Gourcuff.
After they are a impressive forwards players with Chamackh, Cavenaghi, Gourcuff or Gouffran. I doubt your team will not take some goals.

In revanche I think you could score 1 or more goals.
I wish you to beat them, not because your are a turkish team :D but because I hate Bordeaux :yuck:

Good luck :thumbsup:

·
ultrAslan_Ingiltere
27 Posts
The match will be aired on Turkish Channel TRT 1 21:45 Turkish time in case you guys didn't know.

I would like to see this lineup

-----------------------De Sanctis------------------------
----Linderoth------Meira----------Servet-------Hakan----
-------------------------Topal---------------------------
-----Arda----------------Ayhan--------------Kewell--------
------------------Lincoln-----------------------------------
-------------------------Baros-----------------------------

I am faithful in Galatasaray we will rise up again ;)

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Well this game can go everywhere. We can win/draw/lose and nothing would qualify as surprise. I'm not optimistic, but not that much of a pessimist. If someone comes and says, would you like 1-1 as final result, I'd say yes without thinking. Of course, you never know what kind of game this will be. Will it be the type where we start off great, and just take the game, or where Servet makes a dumb mistake and we concede an early goal. Whatever happens, I would be satisfied with a tie.

Two things are very important for us. Harry Kewell and Hakan Balta. I hope they both are fit to play, because clearly Balta is our best LB and Kewell is our smartest and best player. Lincoln, Arda and Baros will be there I guess if nothing unusual happens. Linderoth probably won't play, so our defensive midfielders will be Ayhan and Topal. If we can get this kind of team out there, I won't have a lot of fears. But if we see Volkan Yaman, Baris Ozbek... we might kiss Uefa goodbye.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Well, it's confirmed. No Hakan Balta. I lost ALL the little hope I had for this game. 1 goal difference would be wonderful.

I was bit harsh here though

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Thank god it's at 21 Turkish time. That way I don't have to wake up at 5 to watch the match.

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
We need the best Sabri and the best Volkan Yaman, I hope they will be angry for success(altough Veteran is going crazy now).
But I am more afraid about Meira and Servet, I think they aren´t 100%.
We need to score, well, we must socre. Coming back to ASY with 1 or 2 goals would be very important.
When the first match of play-offs is an away match it is a must to score.
from my point of view the key players(apart of Lincoln or Baros) will be Topal and Ayhan. If they are able to control the middle we have opportunities.
In any case I don´t know what GS will see. GS domonatng the game or GS counterattacking the game.
Haydi!!!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts