Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

meh, i know you want it, so i'll update it as soon as the ref is announced.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Ooooohh Shit! :D

Looks like Meira is sold. I'm expecting win :D

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great idea. We're going to get raped by hamburg. :howler:
And i wont be sad, selling your only defender right before the most important match of the season. Dont anybody ever again say that this board is ambitious. They just screwed us badly. Oh yeah, those idiots who think zenith would buy meira for 6 million euro if he was shit like you say :howler: but hey, i'm sure you know more about defenders than the scouts of zenith. You can go jerk off now or just cry because ouruefa cup run has just ended officially.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
nah man, i think it's only out of necessity. we really need the money and the revenue or whatever it's called we get from the uefa is shit anyway. so prolly need to sell him. or it'd be arda or topal in the summer :scared:

i really don't give two shits about this cup since we already have one in our museum or whatever. just do some damage control cuz we need it.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Buzyb idiot midiot gibi laf gonderme ikide bi, ya konusacaksan adam gibi konus ya o ...... ceneni kapat.

Meira might be a good defender but we havent seen much of it, maybe he wasnt happy here and couldnt perform 100%.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
I don't understand the timing of this transfer whatsoever...and I hope those of you who are praising Semih have actually seen his play and aren't just hyping up another player from our youth setup who will not amount to anything (like Aydin).

But does anybody remember the last time we made money off of a player?

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cannavaro semih is basina :rolleyes:

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Buzyb idiot midiot gibi laf gonderme ikide bi, ya konusacaksan adam gibi konus ya o ...... ceneni kapat.

Meira might be a good defender but we havent seen much of it, maybe he wasnt happy here and couldnt perform 100%.
you dont have to feel adressed. if you have something to say do it in english.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't understand the timing of this transfer whatsoever...and I hope those of you who are praising Semih have actually seen his play and aren't just hyping up another player from our youth setup who will not amount to anything (like Aydin).

But does anybody remember the last time we made money off of a player?
they havent ever seen him play, come on. they are just talking, you know that as good as i do.
and we dont make any money out of this. we paid 5 million for him and probably paid him around 500.000 wages already. that makes a plus of 500.000 maximum which is ridicilous when you think of the price we might pay for playing the hamburg matches without him.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
The only praising is coming from the officials. The fans including me just have to wait and see what this kid can do. PAF matches are no measure.

·
*the drum drum*
42,997 Posts
Nothing idiot, midiot nor gonderme about it, what he's saying and who it's addressed to is crystal clear.

I don't think selling Meira will make much difference, the team will run on pure adrenaline for the first few weeks under a new manager anyway, so nothing else matters all that much. In the end, Bülent's choices in the transfer market and tactically might come back to bite him in the arse, but I don't think it'll really make too much difference at this point.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nothing is going to bite him in the arse, at least not concerning this situation. even if we conceed 5 goals againt hamburg due to mistakes from semih kaya (if he plays), media is NOT going to blame the board or korkmaz for fukking our ambitions with the sell of meira. and that means the "fans" wont either. if such a thing happens the talk will be like this: we prefer to see semih kaya "piril piril bir genc" fukk up in a match like this over meira. he was crap anyway, he would have done the same and so on. excuse me, i need to throw up right now :yuck:

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah man, i think it's only out of necessity. we really need the money and the revenue or whatever it's called we get from the uefa is shit anyway. so prolly need to sell him. or it'd be arda or topal in the summer :scared:

i really don't give two shits about this cup since we already have one in our museum or whatever. just do some damage control cuz we need it.
yeah, its not that important to me as well, but the board made it look like it was our biggest goal this season (ffs, they started talking about lifting the uefa cup in kadiköy last season) and now they're sabotaging it. first the sacking of skibbe, now this. but something is going to happen. the "fans" probably wont blame the board for selling meira, but if we get our asses handed on thursday then the "fans" will go crazy. add our low chances of making the cl next season and you have a complete disaster. but perhaps it's the only chance of changing the old, crusty structures of the club. i hope that there are going to be guys ready to kick the current leaders of this club in their asses when the time has come. ah whatever, man, i dont think anyone really understands what i'm talking about. i'm depressed right now.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
left back volkan yaman, the guy is german 3rd division quality. add sabri to that and you have the funniest defence line in international football.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
The game is still possible to win. Basically I believe that your defenders will **** up in the league and when it comes to the Uefa Cup, they will deliver some great games.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts