Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We play Real Zaragoza in Spain next Thursday. Fenerbahce already lost 1-0 to them in the SSS but with the return of Aurelio we might cause an upset in Spain! Today we found out that Luci was injured so hopefully he's back for Zaragoza! :thmbup:

Let's do this Fenerbahce :fero:

We really need to watch out for Villa and Savio this time! :lick: :lala:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok as we won 7-0 this has boosted our morale and now Zaragoza drew 0-0 with Levante away so this might of bought there morale down...We really need to work harder in Spain and we need Umit back on the left flank :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Attack, Attack, Attack. Throw so much at them that they wont know what hit 'em until its too late...

-------------Rustu-----------------

Serkan----Onder----Servet----Deniz

-------Umit---------Aurelio---------

Serhat-------Alex-----------Tuncay

-------Nobre-------Anelka---------

Since Serkan will likely get a yellow card somewhere in the 1st half, Kemal can then come on to replace him. If Serhat is inefective, Mehmet can come on.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
That Sepp Blatter is a joker, he is trying really hard to change a game with rules that are well over a century old... Did you hear about his, "no game should end in a draw" wish as well... I just think he wants to make his mark in history and will not stop at any cost!?

As for the game, we need to keep it tight at the back and not conceed... 1 goal is enough to save the tie. If we get it, they will open up to get a winner.... and that is what suits us best ;)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since Luciano is injured we can have Pierre back in, so sub him in in the 60-70th minute or so to increase out attacking options

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Pierre in this match could give a bit of a morale boost to the squad and could provide some more offense. It would be interesting to see how he would fit into the tactics, but maybe a bit too experiemental for an elimination match.

But Eddie, how does Luci being out mean that PVH should play? :confused:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
The line up we had against Kayserispor was pretty decent imo:

----------------Rüstü--------------

Serkan-----Önder----Servet---Deniz

------------Aurelio----Ümit---------

Nobre-----------Alex--------Tuncay

----------------Anelka-------------

Deniz had a good game against Kayseri but im a little worried about his performance agaist Zaragoza.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Foriegner spot ;)

If Luciano is out then he will most probably will stay in Turkey and instead we take PVH with us

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Fenerbahce needs PVH! This guy did a lot of good things for Fenerbahce and I hope Daum realizes this. Zaragoza is no better than the average Superlig teams, seriously they are not. For as bad as Fenerbahce to play and only lose 1-0 imagine what's going to happen when they play with more confidence! I just dont wanna see racist shit like when Yattara was spat all over when going to take a corner in Bilbao. Fenerbahce 3-0 or 4-1 for this one!! You cannot convince me otherwise Zaragoza is weak and Fenerbahce just had one bad day, shit happens.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Eddie said:
Foriegner spot ;)

If Luciano is out then he will most probably will stay in Turkey and instead we take PVH with us
Foreigner spot? :confused: Arsenal had 9 foreigners in their startinglineup in a CL game against PSV. ;)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes but the rule in Turkey is that we're only allowed 7 foreigners from anywhere and in England right now the rule is that they can have up to 3 NON-EU players and so all of there players are from France.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Eddie said:
Yes but the rule in Turkey is that we're only allowed 7 foreigners from anywhere and in England right now the rule is that they can have up to 3 NON-EU players and so all of there players are from France.
The rule is 6 foreigners....and that rule only applies in Türkiye.

We can play 15 foreigners if we want to in the Uefa Cup....;)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
hi, i am new on the forums, i do not like that foreigner rule, but anyways yea i think Turkey can pull off a win to take them to the next round of the Cup. I cant wait until the game, i am getting very anxious.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome Emre :strong:
Hope you enjoy your time here at XT :)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum Emre.....

Hosca kal....Fenerli kal....;)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Unlike that GS fan that changed into an FB fan :D Did any of you guys read that on fb.org? She sent in a letter saying ' Oh the atmosphere is amazing in FB' :dielaugh: what a glory hunter..:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
what letter?

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was on there either last year or a couple of months ago :eek:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Emre. You are on the right place :)

1 - 20 of 220 Posts