1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

FC Dynamo Kyiv
Villarreal CF.

The return of European Football!!

Villareal must transform their fantastic recent form in la liga and take it into the Uefa Cup, because Dynamo Kiev are a very good football team. They just missed out on the last 16 of the Champions League, and will be extremely diffcult to beat in very cold conditions tomorrow night.

I think scoring an away goal is vitally important, and with Riquelme and Forlan on such fire at the moment, Villarreal are capable of stealing an away goal.

0-0 or 1-1 would be a fantastic result.

STATISTICS:

Dynamo Kyiv:
Uefa Champions League Track Record: P6 W3 D1 L2 GF11 GA8

Villarreal:
Uefa Cup Track Record: P4 W2 W2 L0 GF8 GA2

CURRENT DOMESTIC FORM:

Dynamo Kyiv*: WDWWW

Villarreal: WWWWL

*Last domestic action took place before the Winter break.

TIME AND VENUE:

Uefa Cup| Thursday, 17 February 2005| 16:00 GMT| Stadion NSK Olimpiyskiy.

TV:

Canal 9
Prima TV

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
;)

This is going to be a great game, I wish I could watch it. Panathanaikos vs Sevilla is also very good! The Uefa Cup might not be as prestigious as the Champions League, but there is still some very, very good football available to view.

Dynamo Kiev have not played much football since the Winter break, in fact only a couple of exhibition matches, so Villareal have the advantage of players in better physical condition.

It's hard for Spanish teams to play in cold conditions, so Dynamo also have their advantages.

I just hope Villareal go out there and get a good result, because I am confident they can win at home in the 2nd leg..

·
Registered
70,042 Posts
Great game! Maybe the best in this UEFA Cup round. I can´t see a favourite. It will be tough for Villarreal especially in Kiev.

Be ready for cold and snow...

·
Registered
70,042 Posts
Reina; Sá, Gonzalo Rodríguez, Quique Álvarez, Arruabarrena; Peña, Senna, Cazorla, Sorín; José Mari, Figueroa

Roman plays the last 10 minutes. Hard conditions in the game, with snow...

Good game by the Romanian Cernat with Dynamo.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Good score for Villarreal, though everything can happen in the return game, I trust this team, as they're very strong at home this year and especially in Europe.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
A tie away is always a great result...as long as you dont rest on your laurels when back @ home .. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts