·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bayer Leverkusen-Zenit
Bayern-Getafe
Rangers-Sporting
Fiorentina-PSV

Good games to check in.....though the last three are at the same time,the first one starts earlier.....

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Leverkusen
Bayern
Sporting
Fiorentina

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Zenit St. Petersburg:
Bayer Leverkusen are strong at home, they'll most likely win the first leg over Zenit. The second leg will be a lot harder though and it's really hard to predict the outcome of that game, especially when Zenit are in form after their league started.

First leg:
3-0
Second leg:
2-1

FC Bayern München - Getafe CF:
Bayern are major favourites in this one, they'll most likely advance to the next round if they get a good result at home. They should however look out for Getafe, they're tricky to play and it wouldn't surprise me if they continued to surprise Europe.

In terms of quality and experience though, Bayern should be superior, but you never know with Getafe, they're pretty much unpredictable.

First leg:
2-0
Second leg:
2-1

Glasgow Rangers FC - Sporting Clube de Portugal:
Rangers are favourites at home but they'll have to get a good result from the first leg, they'll struggle otherwise. I think Sporting will get a pretty good result from the first leg, perhaps a draw, wouldn't surprise me anyways.

Will hopefully be a well fought game.

First leg:
1-1
Second leg:
2-0

ACF Fiorentina - PSV Eindhoven:
This game is the most interesting in my oppinion, Fiorentina are really strong at home and PSV will look to get a decent result to Eindhoven, really hard to predict the outcome IMO.

The team that gets best result away from home will most likely go through. Could be another game to decide on penalties..

First leg:
2-0
Second leg:
2-0

I don't know who wins on penalties..

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I agree with everything except the Bayer vs Zenit prediction. Something tells me that the Russians will get a good result in Germany and qualify to the Semis.

·
Registered
66,781 Posts
I totally disagree with you Zoric about the Bayer-Zenit tie. Bayer will win in Germany and Zenit in Russia, not sure about the aggregate though.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I just hope Fiorentina will remain in the comp for Italy :D

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Bayer Leverkusen - Zenit Sint Petersburg

BayArena - 03/04/08 18H30

BAYER LEVERKUSEN: Adler, Gresko, Haggui, Friedrich, Castro, Schneider, Rolfes, Vidal, Barnetta, Kiessling, Gekas

ZENIT: Malafeev, Sirl, Shirokov, Krisanac, Anyukov, Tymoschuk, Fayzulin, Denisov, Arshavin, Pogrebnyak

Referee: Olégario Benquerença (POR)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are Leverkusen and Zenit playing?what a piece of crap of a game.....well for zenit is good anyway.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
nice move there by Zenit but the cross was a little too far in front

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Piece of crap of defending by zenit.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am disappointed with Leverkusen......if they play like this at home how will it be away?:googly:

Fair result though Zenit is playing a little better but their defense is horrible.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
1-2 Zenit in front

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
goal again...wow Zenit have to be through to the semi's now.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts