Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the D day. PSV is going to miss Afeley and Farfan, this could be good news for our defence, although also in attack we have to show much more than we did in away match against Everton.

Guys, we believe in you, make us dream! :heart:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well Fiorentina must firstly aim to score... this is good for them IMO... of course they should not be gung-ho and sloppy, but at least they know they have to score and will attack.

I would like to see Prandelli play 4-4-2... I thought PSV were lucky in handling Vieri-Pazzini combo... I believe if they start together they could cause many troubles to the defence. Id like to see this:

Frey; Ujfalusi, Gamberini, Dainelli?, Pasqual?; Santana, Donadel, Montolivo (or Liverani), Mutu; Vieri, Pazzini.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Play it long, hold the ball and flick it on.

I want to play a 4-4-2 for security reasons, but i thought a centralized attacker and two supports could really do damage if we were looking to play the ball long.

4-3-3 anyone??

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Kuzmanovic obviously should start then.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4-3-3 anyone??
Prandelli, above others.

I guess we will go with something like:
Frey, Ufo, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Gobbi/Pasqual, Kuzmanovic, Donadel, Montolivo, Jorgensen (I hope, can't stand Santana lately...), Mutu, Pazzini.

Jah, are you sure Donadel is out? I believe he is out for Inter match for cards, not that sure about Uefa Cup though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Any news about Gomes? Has he recovered from his injury from the first leg?

Tough match, I just want them to do their best.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Any news about Gomes? Has he recovered from his injury from the first leg?

Tough match, I just want them to do their best.
He played during training today so I think he will play. That's good that additionally to Farfan Affelay is out also. They were most dangerous players on Artemio and I hope their substitutes will give us more room.

I'm not sure Donadel is out as according to statistics yello card against PSV is his only booking during play-off.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Dream on Prandelli will start with 4-4-2.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have read probable lineups, us with 4-3-3, PSV with 4-2-3-1.

FIORENTINA: Frey, Ujfalusi, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Gobbi, Montolivo, Donadel, Kuzmanovic, Santana, Mutu, Pazzini.

PSV: Gomes, Kronkamp, Salcido, Marcellis, Rajkovic, Simons, Mendez, Bakkal, Culina, Dzsudzsak, Koevermans.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have read probable lineups, us with 4-3-3, PSV with 4-2-3-1.

FIORENTINA: Frey, Ujfalusi, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Gobbi, Montolivo, Donadel, Kuzmanovic, Santana, Mutu, Pazzini.

PSV: Gomes, Kronkamp, Salcido, Marcellis, Rajkovic, Simons, Mendez, Bakkal, Culina, Dzsudzsak, Koevermans.
Uefa.com says that Jorgensen will be instead of Kroldrup and Ujfalusi is DC and Liverani is playing as DM.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
OMG Gamberini just missed an absolute sitter in front of the goals....he was inside the six yard box on his own perfect cross but he looked like an idiot trying to head the ball

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Pazzini just missed a great chance, neat work in the box ann pazzini just hits the ball really badly when he had enough time and spae to pick his shot much better

1 - 20 of 121 Posts