Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to start preparing ourselves for the clash, most important one of this season!! :fero::fero::fero:

Pazzini should be back in the lineup, and I expect also Gobbi to take again the spot on the left back. In general, I expect us to play in the lineup we do in last few weeks.

Frey, Jorgensen, Gobbi, Gamberini, Ujfalusi, Maradonadel, Montolivo, Liverani, Santana, Mutu, Pazzini.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Why has Gobbi taken Pasqual's spot? Ha sit been injuries or has Gobbi been better than Pasqual recently?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think Gobbi is more likely to push forward, and Prandelli realizes that we need to score early (and often, if possible).

Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd say main reason is Pasqual's bad form all season long.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Damn :(
Our local Viasat sport channels plan to show only Zenit-Bayern game live despite the fact that game in St.Petersburg is earlier and they could show both :(

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Our local Viasat sport channels plan to show only Zenit-Bayern game live despite the fact that game in St.Petersburg is earlier and they could show both :(
Al Jazeera +1 will show our match

:musik: WE WILL WIN GUYZ :musik:

·
Registered
639 Posts
SBS will be airing this match, I'll be watching. I hope I can see a Viola victory, last two matches I watched we're not winning (vs Everton @ Goodison and vs PSV @ Franchi).

Give all your hearts, Viola!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Hope you guys win. Time for Montolivo to shine :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
The following players are in diffida (misses next match syndrome - remember syndrome, not disease):

Gamberini, Gobbi, Montolivo, Mutu and Ujfalusi.

None of our players at the moment are suspended for this match or the next.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I'm getting the game through Viasat Sport in Sweden, it's on VS2 while Bayerns game is earlier like you mentioned and at VS1.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts