Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got Levski. Very nerve-wracking drawing as we were drawn as last pair. I wished we had got Olympique but we missed them tightly also in the next round (if advancing). So we have to go to the Q-finals at least :D
It´s too early cos the team can change a lot, but if we won´t weak us, especially if Cobej will be OK I see a chance there. Levski are good this year, but so are we! Tough and interesting match, but fairly open. Something I was hoping for after the cruel reality showed we can´t get Marseille.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´m happy with this draw as well, there is a fair chance to make next round against winner of Udinese/Racing Lens. I remember Levski from 9 yrs ago, they were relegated by Slovan after 2:1 home win (first away game was 1:1 draw)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kajoo said:
I´m happy with this draw as well, there is a fair chance to make next round against winner of Udinese/Racing Lens. I remember Levski from 9 yrs ago, they were relegated by Slovan after 2:1 home win (first away game was 1:1 draw)
Yeah, but don´t forget that Levski was a different side from the present one. I think both teams are quite levelled. Although the bulgarian fans think mostly something else. Let them be badly surprised ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
LEvski is defianately a beatable team...not the easiest but I belive if nothing dramatic happens and if the situation with juro cobej gets better we should be able to advance through them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts