UEFA-Cup draw - Parma against Austria

Alkmaar
Austria
Auxerre
Newcastle
Sporting Lisbon
Steaua / Villarreal
ZSKA Moscow

I want Alkmaar or Auxerre, since we should be able to beat them - espacially Alkmaar. Austria would also not be too bad, but dont underrate them, they are very strong this year.
I DONT want Newcastle, Villarreal or Sporting.

edit: We will face Austria!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Croiciati wants:
AZ (please not the 14-04-05 in Alkmaar because I will be in Germany)
Austria Wien

Crociati don't want:
Auxerre, they have a strong team with a lot of fast players.
Newcastle Und, we can beat them in a final, but over 2 games they will be to strong.
Mosca, way to far......

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If we will pass and get into the half final, I will be in Parma and Parma will play "in trasferta" That would be very sad!

Well Djet, get us a place to sleep! :thumbsup:
I will try to be there, I don't know what plane to take, maybe by bus or train.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Not a bad one, could have been much worse. I think it is also good because lack of distance means no fatigue. Imagine if we got CSKA :yuck: in the WARM weather of Moscow.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Parma, GO GO GO!!!
With a little bit of concentration Parma can win the UEFA cup!!
If prama played the same as they did with Sevilla, they'll pass Austria, then they will meet the winner of game2 (CSKA or Auxerre) so they should hold on & OOOPS, Parma in the Final, this is where the Italians will write history!!!!!
I'm sure parma will not be relegated from Serie A, & they'll win the UEFA so it will be a great season for u guys, everybody got their bad times, but what a bad year if Parma won the CUP!! Best wishes!!
GO Parma, we all wish u the best!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
HB21 said:
Parma, GO GO GO!!!
With a little bit of concentration Parma can win the UEFA cup!!
If prama played the same as they did with Sevilla, they'll pass Austria, then they will meet the winner of game2 (CSKA or Auxerre) so they should hold on & OOOPS, Parma in the Final, this is where the Italians will write history!!!!!
I'm sure parma will not be relegated from Serie A, & they'll win the UEFA so it will be a great season for u guys, everybody got their bad times, but what a bad year if Parma won the CUP!! Best wishes!!
GO Parma, we all wish u the best!!!
FORZA HB21!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Well, definetly a good draw I think. But we should definetly not underestimate them!!

FORZA PARMA!!!

Ps: If we are to qualify for the Semis I prefer Auxerre over CSKA. We have a pretty good record against french teams :).

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Although we raise our game to bigger sides I'm glad we avoid both Newcastle and Sporting in this round, and in the semi's, (should we advance).

The route is possible, I'd consider Stuttgart and Sevilla a stronger side than Vienna. There is a real possibility after this draw that we COULD reach the final.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
:happy: man that is an excellent draw against Austria!

Plus the two most dangerous teams Newcastle and Sporting are drawn against each other :party:

Semi's here we come :hopefull:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Crociati said:
FORZA HB21!
Thanx Crociati!! Forza PARMA!!

Italy should be proud really, i mean Parma are giving chances for italian players younger than 23 every year, new & new players are produced, they're putting all what they got in these young faces, & some are good, so Italian football would benefit!!

I think the "CALCIO" should be thankful for Parma, & all italians should sing it: "FORZA PARMA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Well these players had a warning before the Sevilla match: 23. Mark Bresciano, 14. Matteo Contini, 35. Daniele Dessena, 33. Vincenzo Grella, 32. Marco Marchionni and 19. Andra Pisanu

And of those players Grella and Contini picked up yellows in the game. Does that mean they will both be suspended?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yes. Contini and Grella are suspended.
I just wrote in the Dutch newspaper that Landzaat, AZ capitan, wanted to play against us. He thinks we are weak :eekani: We will show you our strenght in Portugal!

Within an our I'm leaving for Lens, to support our friends of Bordeaux.

PARMA-BORDEAUX ALEZ!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes we will show them our strength, but not against them since they are going to be kicked out in this round.
Grella and Contini suspended, that means Bolano/Dessena with Simplicio central and Bovo instead of Contini with Camara on the left I guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts