Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Dnipro, Dynamo, and Shakhtar all in the round of 32 in the UEFA Cup, could the UEFA be coming to Ukraine?

Dnipro vs. Partizan
Shakhtar vs. Schalke
Dynamo vs. Villarreal

None of them are walk-throughs, but yet not impossible. Who has the best/worst chance to advance? Discuss.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Well as an "outsider" in Ukraine football my predictions are:

Dnipro vs Parizan - loss
Shakhtar vs Schalke-win
Dynamo vs Villarreal-win

:)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
While I have special tender feelings for Ukraine, I think it's going to be very tough for ukrainian teams to make it. I think only Dynamo has a solid grounds for optimism, but Schalke and Partizan probably too strong for Shakhtar and Dnipro.

Anyway, good luck! Граемо за Україну разом! ;)

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
If Shakhtar can get past Schalke, my money's on them. Dinamo will overpower Villareal no problem I think, and as for Dnipro....:devil:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both Shakhtar and Schalke have spent a lot of cash in the off-season to get to this point, one team is going to go home very disappointed. But since there can be only one winner, I think Shakhtar will win this battle.

Dnipro and Partizan will be an interesting match-up, naturally you think Partizan would stomp all over the boys from Dnipropetrovs'k but I think the final outcome will be much closer then people say it ought to be.

Not to forget Dynamo and Villarreal, at first I thought this was a joke of a match-up but i've done some research and learned it will not be easy. Villarreal tied Real Madrid in La Liga, something we couldn't do in Spain.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Dynamo has the biggest chance

the other two are 50/50

1 - 7 of 7 Posts