Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this matc is really a formality. This is a great time to bring in the likes of Breno, who Hitzfeld is planning to start. I am excited to see what the youngster can do.

I will call it... 4-0 Bayern victory.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I would guess:

Kahn - Sagnol, Lucio, Breno, Jansen - Ottl, van Bommel - Sosa, Altintop - Klose (Schlaudraff), Podolski.

Suspended: Luca Toni.
Unavailable: Zé Roberto & Schweinsteiger.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would guess:

Kahn - Sagnol, Lucio, Breno, Jansen - Ottl, van Bommel - Sosa, Altintop - Klose (Schlaudraff), Podolski.

Suspended: Luca Toni.
Unavailable: Zé Roberto & Schweinsteiger.
I would take out someone and add Kroos, per Hitzfeld's comments recently.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Kicker predicts: Rensing - Sagnol, Breno, van Buyten, Lahm - Sosa, van Bommel, Ottl, Kroos - Klose, Podolski

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ultimately, I see a side like Rangers being the biggest obstacle for Bayern to hold the trophy... Bayern has far more class than any side left in the competition, but still needs to perform consistently well to win it all.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Ultimately, I see a side like Rangers being the biggest obstacle for Bayern to hold the trophy... Bayern has far more class than any side left in the competition, but still needs to perform consistently well to win it all.
I would love to see a Bayern vs Rangers final in the UEFA Cup. Bayern is my first team and Rangers my second favourite team. My father is a die-hard Rangers fan, so that final if happens it would be great.

I bealive there are 4 teams that can compite against Bayern for the UEFA Cup: Bayer Leverkusen (who I think is the most difficult opponent), Glasgow Rangers, PSV Eindhoven and mayyyybe Getafe whose recent performances have been very very good.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Rangers is shit, they are no opposition imo. For me it is Fiorentina or an English side that is the biggest opposition next to Leverkusen ;). And well Bremen would be if they somehow make it.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
English clubs are pretty tough nowadays. They have 4 teams out of 8 spots in the CL.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
I don't remember right now :angel: ;) but did I ever say how crap Rensing is? :rollani: :pp

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Ribery in because we suck. That is how stupid rotating too many players can turn out. You got to bring the one player you'd like to rest most...

Stupid!

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Lucio headed a freekick cross in (possibly offside). Then big mistake Breno and Rensing not coming out to make it an easy 1-1. And the 1-2 was 100% Rensing who let a lousy shot from the side go in at the first post.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts