Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the fights and rumours in the preseason we are handed our first real task of the new season. For the first leg of 2nd Qualifying round of UEFA Cup we face Široki Brijeg. First game will be played in Bosnia on the 14th of August (This Thursday). And the second at Inonu on the 28th

Now I don't know what to expect from this team but if we play without any injuries we should be ok. I haven't watched any of the preseason friendlies but from what I've gathered Ertugrul's been playing 2 DMF Cisse and Ugur. If Sivok and Zapo get back from their injuries we should see them in the centre of our defense. I think it will be something like this:

----------------Rustu-------------------
Serdar----Zapo---Sivok(Gokhan)-----Tello
----------Cisse----------Ugur------------
Golosko----------Delgado-----------Aydin
----------------Nobre(Bobo)------------

If either Sivok and Zapo do not get better by Thursday their alternative will be Gokhan. In which case Ertugrul may start Bobo over Nobre.

I am gonna predict a score of 0-2 goals coming from Delgado and Nobre. GL to Karakartal, hope we start off well to the new season.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As already mentioned in other thread Zapo won't make the trip to Bosna. So Gokhan will get the call most likely. The Ibo's are forgiven now, so to decide who will start in the defense will be a tough one from now on. For some reason I see Uzulmez starting in his regular position like nothing happened :undecide:.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Alooooooo *echo (aloooo aloooo aloooo)
Is anyone here (here here here)

Nerdesiniz? The games about to begin and where's my boy FORZA KARTAL?!?! haven't seen him here in ages. Wake up.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I'm watching the game. Nothing happened yet, but BJK didn't take the control to be honest.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Header from Delgado and goal!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Yup, nice goal by Delgado. He scored a hat trick against Siroki Brijeg while playing for Basel.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
recap of the last 5 mins:

Besiktas cannot get the ball out of their own half
Aydin gave away the ball extremely stupidly
A besiktasli tackled his own footballer.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
You guys need to get rid of Ali Tandogan and put Zapo insted of Zan. If you do that, you might do good this year. Nobre is BIG question as well. That can be fixed in February I guess if you guys manage to get out of the group stage in Uefa.

I liked Inceman a lot in the friendlies but I don't see him play that good tonight. Aydin and Delgado are cool.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
There is Serdar Kurtulus (and I.Toraman for that matter) who is much better than Ali T. Maybe because of the turf. The boy's very sensitive.

Zan had to be saved for the coming NT match, but it's worth a try.

The team doesn't know how to play but for a very-healthy Delgado. Well, not the time to worry. :)

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Nobre IN
Bobo Out

Holosko had a nice chance but goalkeeper saved it. Tello is injured now. Looks serious.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Over 10,000 viewers... These must be people watching from Turkey and sooner and later the signal will be cut. :D

There's nothing to see in the second half. Nobre for Bobo. (yawn)

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Good moves by Ozkan and second goal by Nobre.

Crowd chants " Kill, kill, kill the Turk "...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Good moves by Ozkan and second goal by Nobre.

Crowd chants " Kill, kill, kill the Turk "...
HAHHAHAHA these motherfukkers better learn who their masters are, don't let me go down to that serb region and restore order or maybe just shit on it and leave it be like the rest of the world has done.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
1-2 Silic

1 - 20 of 78 Posts