Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: 16/2/05
Kick-off time: 21:30h

Valencia: Palop, Caneira, Marchena, David Navarro, Carboni, Rufete, Albelda, Baraja or Fiore, Fabio Aurelio or Xisco, Mista, Di Vaio.

Steaua de Bucarest: Hamutovski, Ogararu, Radoi, Ghionea, Marin, Paraschiv, Munteanu, Oprita, Dica, Neaga y Ciocoiu.

Árbitro: Domenico Messina (Italia).

Match thread

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
PabloAimar said:
****!!what formation is that?how can playmaker down to the left?
Maybe they are asking him to do what Ronaldinho does for us. Aimar could certainly do it, he is quick and excellent at dribbling, as well as his passing ability. As long as he isn't forced to STAY out on the left, it could be an inspired move.

·
Registered
70,042 Posts
PabloAimar said:
****!!what formation is that?how can playmaker down to the left?
Don´t worry. It´s a formation from the Romanian press. Probably the Valencia line-up will be different. But Aimar with Ranieri uses to play on the wings.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
El Fenómeno. said:
Setzer,

Amigo this is Round 32, not 16.
No, it can also be called 1/16s, because there are 16 matches (dieciseisavos de final, we say in Spain, then it's octavos de final - 1/8s, cuartos de final - 1/4s...). I said it right ;)

As for the match, as usual we didn't play nice football, but at least the starting eleven was logical, with Aimar, Di Vaio and Mista, and thanks to this we got a good result. I don't think we'll have problems in the return game, if we score a goal Steaua will need to score 4.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steaua - Valencia

Date: 24/2/05
Kick-off time: 20:00h (local time), 19:00h (Spain)
Stadium: Ghencea

Thread stickied again, discuss about the return game in Romania.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lista de convocados:

Porteros: Cañizares, Palop.

Defensas: Fabio Aurelio, Caneira, Carboni, Navarro, Moretti.

Centrocampistas: Albelda, Fiore, Baraja, Sissoko, Rufete, Nico.

Delanteros: Corradi, Di Vaio, Xisco, Mista, Aimar.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Valencia just lost 4-3 on penalties.... i feel sorry for them, it is not the first time they lose on penalties in europe.

They are a shadow of the team they used to be, the team that reached 2 consecutive CL finals.

I hope they fight to qualify for the Champions League and beat Real Madrid on the way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts