·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Winners to play Marseille or Twente

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm happy about this pick, it's going to be entertaining calsh!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Its OK i thing!We should go through this match without problems!But Im angry on Corvino press today!He told that no one will come in January transfer market!He want just to sell players!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Its OK i thing!We should go through this match without problems!But Im angry on Corvino press today!He told that no one will come in January transfer market!He want just to sell players!
Don't worry -

It's like politics. You say stuff to elicit a response, not to inform people. By saying that, we're probably tracking players and want to lower the price. If Moggi went ahead and said what he was doing, half the coups he pulled off wouldn't have come about.

Ajax...I think this is good. We'll either win and have serious cred or not waste anymore time and concentrate back on Serie A.

·
Registered
490 Posts
OK if you are saying that is just a tactic from Corvino!But he must be realistic and go on the market!Usually in the winter market Corvino is not very active!Lets see!!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
This is gonna be a nice match:D trust me..if Ajax gets some good form back in the couple of weeks.. I bought the best ticket in the Stadium 26th february! I'm sitting next to the press people:p on line 5! i can taste the grass!:) we should watch out for Sulejmani Suarez and Cvitanich:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts