Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UEFA Team of 2003 was announced yesterday.Over 1.5 million votes were given on uefa.com website.This is the final eleven:

uefa.com users' Team of 2003:
Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus FC), Paulo Ferreira (FC Porto) Alessandro Nesta (AC Milan), Paolo Maldini (AC Milan), Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid CF), Luís Figo (Real Madrid CF), David Beckham (Real Madrid CF), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid CF), Pavel Nedved (Juventus FC), Thierry Henry (Arsenal FC), Ruud van Nistelrooij (Manchester United FC).
Coach: José Mourinho (FC Porto).

full story:http://www.uefa.com/uefa/news/Kind=131072/newsId=136922.html

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Koeman4 said:
[QU/ *cknftriginally posted by Garrincha [/i]
...Paulo Ferreira? :confused:

Throw Thuram in that rightback position and the team will be perfect. ;)

Or Puyol:)
[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with some of that team, bgut we have to take in consideration that some people vote for their favourites, or fellow countrymen. I think van Nistelrooj hasn't done as much in 2003 as the year before, and Shevchenko should be given a mention despite his 2002/03 early season form.

And Serie A foreign player of the year wasn't even nominated, despite seconding both the goals and assist charts. :eek:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Raven said:
I don't agree with some of that team, bgut we have to take in consideration that some people vote for their favourites, or fellow countrymen. I think van Nistelrooj hasn't done as much in 2003 as the year before, and Shevchenko should be given a mention despite his 2002/03 early season form.

And Serie A foreign player of the year wasn't even nominated, despite seconding both the goals and assist charts. :eek:
What is wrong with this thread??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Raven said:
I think van Nistelrooj hasn't done as much in 2003 as the year before,
I don't even know how he can look in the mirror at night knowing how much money he gets payed to produce this sub-standard trash.

44 goals, 12 assists. Top Champions League goalscorer for the second year running and Top Premiership scorer.........Pathetic. He should be ashamed of himself.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
SuicideDD said:
I don't even know how he can look in the mirror at night knowing how much money he gets payed to produce this sub-standard trash.

44 goals, 12 assists. Top Champions League goalscorer for the second year running and Top Premiership scorer.........Pathetic. He should be ashamed of himself.
I know. He can have no excuses. CUT HIS BALLS OFF! :devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts