Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vs

Barça Vs Man Utd

1st leg Wed 23 Apr 20:45
Camp Nou, Barcelona

We will win because i say so.

Messi will be back then and Henry must not play. Ever again. Man Utd are the favorites of this tie and we are the very very weak underdog. Hopefully the team will perform and we will win 5-0. Abidal with all the goals.

Puyi is out and that's good. We will see M&M in the back which i think is the best CB duo we can align. I don't know who is out from Man Utd nor i do i care. I say bring them on and make the tranny Ronaldo cry. If he is lucky enough we won't play Oleguer against him. So he better pray.

Here is the probable lineup :

------------------------- Victor Valdés Arribas ------------------------
--------- Rafael Márquez Álvarez ---- Gabriel Alejandro Milito ---------
Gianluca Zambrotta ---------------------------------- Éric Bilal Abidal
------------------------ Gnegneri Yaya Touré -----------------------
---------- Xavier Hernandez Creus----Andrés Iniesta Lujan ----------
Lionel Andrés Messi ---------------------------- Bojan Krkic Pérez
------------------------ Samuel Eto'o Fils --------------------------

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I like your lineup, and frankly, it's the only one we should play.

All I can say is - Bring them on! (and when we are done with them, someone remove their corpses)

Visca Barça!

·
Registered
728 Posts
i think and i pray riijkard will play a 442. Same defence as the one mentioned. 4 players in the middle that include Xavi, Iniesta, Toure, Deco 2 upfront Etoo and Bojan with messi entering as a sub. What a surprise that would be.

If we play our 433 their midfield will kick ours out the park. So lets increase our numbers. RIIJKARD DO IT

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
So gunners and scousers, can we count on your support?
We need as many people supporting us as we can. Its just for the good of football you know :pp.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you can count on mine, for sure I don't want to see an all English final, it just wouldn't seem like the European Cup to me.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Can Bojan play on the left? I think he's been playing either on the right or center this whole time.I'd prefer he play on the wing though as he made some good crosses last match.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
May the best team win, and go on to win the whole thing.

If there is a god, may he smite down the representatives of evil from the other semi final. Vile swines the both of them.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me? :D

Sure I want to beat them, but they'd have a twice bigger chance of beating us, and I don't know how to I could live after that night...
grow some balls son :D

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
May the best team win, and go on to win the whole thing.

If there is a god, may he smite down the representatives of evil from the other semi final. Vile swines the both of them.
You're talking about this guy? :shades:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
It doesn't get much more evil for me than United vs Barça. Horrendous to even think about.

If I was forced to pick I'd say Barça. At least Frank is a likable guy, unlike that ugly Scottish cúnt. Barça also have some cool players like Abidal, Yaya, Iniesta, Messi... without looking like trannies or criminal thugs. So yeah, Barça to win. Hopefully you'll lose the final though.

1 - 20 of 730 Posts