Let's gooooooooo!!!!!!!! I predict a draw. Maybe 1-1. But a win is not beyond Juve's reach. I hope we can attack and go for the win!! Keeping in mind we have the inter match right after.
- Juventus are on an eight-match unbeaten streak while Zenit have lost their last two games.
- Juventus’s Leonardo Bonucci and Zenit’s Yaroslav Rakitskyi will make their 100th appearance in the UEFA Champions League should they feature on the night.
- Juventus have never lost their eight previous encounters with Russian sides (W7 D1). The lone draw, however, came against Zenit.
- Zenit St Petersburg have only lost one of their last five home games against Italian opponents in European competitions (W2 D2).
- Zenit’s Douglas Santos has created the joint-most chances from open play in the UEFA Champions League this season (8).