Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if TLN/TSN/Sportsnet/ Fox or anyother channel will show the Milan match against Dortmund on Thursday? It sees that Fox will show the Inter game against Feyenoord, but will they show Milan? Thanks to all for your help!
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The final will be shown on Sportnets live!I couldn't believe it, but i saw it, they said it last saturday during their saturday morning match.

Guess what folks? Next week, TSN will show the Barcelona-Pana game, 2nd leg, at ...2-3 am on wednesday!!!And to top things off, they will not show the Real-Bayern of Wednesday!!!!:rollani::fero::mad:

TSN:yuck::rollani::fero::mad:

They're really starting to get on my nerves!!!
What can we do so that they start showing all those great games, as they used to before. Do you people remember around 95 to 99, they had a pretty good soccer coverage, with one or two CL games live, plus their great saturday morning shows? Does anyone know why they've so drastically changed? I'm sure that if there would be some shi_tty Curling event in June, this year, they would rather show that than the World Cup!!!!:eek:

·
Administrator
11,762 Posts
Krammerhead said:
Instead of bitching about curling people should complain about being force fed MLB and WWF.
This is definitely the post of the year couldn't have put so simply myself. Thank you Krammerhead.
TSN's so called commitment to soccer (when it suits them they call themselves 'The Soccer Network':howler: ) is sad at best. As if picking up the biggest events means you are commited to a sport (like showing only the seventh game of the stanley cup finals and claiming love of Hockey).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts