Empoli - Udinese 1-1
Udinese - Treviso 2-2
Cagliari - Udinese 1-2 / Jan 8th

In last 12 matches they have a record of: 1 win - 5 draws - 6 defeats

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Smoje said:
Stam won't play too (injury and suspended!)

So maybe Simic or again Costacurta will play at right side??

I would prefer Simic.

here's my lineup

.........................DIDA...............................

....SIMIC....NESTA....KALADZE....SERGINHO.....

...........PIRLO......VOGEL........SEEDORF..........

..........................KAKA..............................

.............SHEVA (Inzaghi).....GILARDINO..........

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Rino, Stam, Maldini and Cafu are out.(what a list).
And Pippo's form dips a lot in Delle Empty and he's playing a lot recently, time to have a rest.

I would rest Serginho and Sheva as both of them played with some minor injuries against Juve and thus need time to recover to full fitness.

My lineup,

-------------------------Dida------------------------------

Simic------------Nesta----------Kaladze---------Jankulovski

------------------------Vogel------------------------------

--------Seedorf-----------------------Ambrosini------------

------------------------Kaka-------------------------------

---------------AMOROSO---------Gilardino-------------------

Rui and Pippo to come in as sub.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Udinese is crashing and at a fast rate too. I don't see how you will lose this one. there is not signs of a resurrection for Udinese. But of course, never underestimate!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
yohy said:
when did this happen,

blimey,he doesn't score in a game and his form dips,

let him play

Forza Milan
Agreed. He is finally PLAYING....he created opportunity and space for himself against Juve and was constantly a threat to Buffon.
Let him play...otherwise, if not NOW when

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I would field the following:

-------------------------Dida------------------------------

Simic------------Nesta----------Kaladze---------Jankulovski

------------------------Pirlo------------------------------

--------Ambrosini-----------------------Seedorf------------

------------------------Rui Costa-------------------------------

---------------Shevchenko---------Gilardino-------------------

As this is an AWAY game I think we will get our tempo higher in the 2nd half, so Rui Costa should start first, if we're winning Simic should leave for Lino and Sheva for Amoruso.

I'd later on let Ancelotti decided whether to let Rui continue and let Pirlo rest for Voogey or let Pirlo play and get Kaka instead of Rui for the 2nd half.

Udinese would be tired by then as it is 2nd half at home, kaka would be more letha by then

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
What's all this about Vogel? Is Ambrosini dead or so far out of the loop?

I'd think a Pirlo behind Seedorf and Ambro would be interesting. Sure, Vogel is available and is not terrible, but Ambro has to be the forgotten man of Milan if there ever was one. Even when healthy he rarely smells the pitch.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Dae said:
What's all this about Vogel? Is Ambrosini dead or so far out of the loop?

I'd think a Pirlo behind Seedorf and Ambro would be interesting. Sure, Vogel is available and is not terrible, but Ambro has to be the forgotten man of Milan if there ever was one. Even when healthy he rarely smells the pitch.
Hmm, dont think so... Ambro has been just recently called back into the squad after being out cause of injury and was already subbed in during Milan vs Bayern (his entrace was applauded by the fans :cool: )

I dont think he gets not enough playing time if he is fit... it is just that he is hardly ever fit.

Vogel made a very good match vs Bayern and would deserve a confirmation against Udine IMO.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Agreed. Its just funny or sad or whatever that Ambro, somebody we rossoneri are always talking highly of, never seems to get a spot on the field regardless of fitness. He's been with us for something like seven or eight years and except for the late 90's and maybe 2000-2001, has barely made a dent in theteam the last five years. HAs he been hurt the entire time? Often, sure, but we might as well dump the salary if he is to be so infrequently used.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Gattuso receives ‘normal’ ban Tuesday 14 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso has escaped with just a one-match ban following his sending-off against Juventus.

The Italian international didn’t take too kindly to being red-carded in Sunday’s 0-0 draw and it was feared that his reaction to the dismissal would see him handed a lengthy suspension.

However, Gattuso has just been given the normal 90-minute sentence, aided by the fact that he did apologise to referee Massimo De Santis after the game.

The former Salernitana man will now therefore miss Sunday’s trip to Udinese, along with Jaap Stam after he was also stopped by the disciplinary panel today.

Meanwhile, Messina’s Carmine Coppola has been handed a three-match ban after his antics at the end of the game against Lecce.

The Sicilian player got involved in a fracas with a number of the Lecce staff following Messina’s 2-1 win.

Other players banned include the Roma pair of Cristian Chivu and Philippe Mexes, Lazio’s Paolo Di Canio and Dejan Stankovic of Inter.

One-match ban: Gennaro Gattuso, Jaap Stam (Milan), Cristian Chivu, Philippe Mexes (Roma), Jorge Bolano, Fernando Couto (Parma), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Paolo Di Canio (Lazio), Massimo Donati, Marco Zanchi (Messina), Andrea Parola (Ascoli), Dario Passoni (Livorno), Daniele Portanova (Siena), Dejan Stankovic (Inter), Christian Terlizzi (Palermo), Carlos Valdez (Treviso).

Three-match ban: Carmine Coppola (Messina).

channel4

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
UDINESE-MILAN: 20 ROSSONERI CALLED UP

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Fiori.

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic.

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Kakà, Piazza, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Amoroso, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko.

Cafu and Maldini injured while Stam and Gattuso are suspended.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
ANCELOTTI: 'We have to win at Udine'

MILANELLO - In the press conference is emerged that Milan had not won at Udine since 2001 when Andriy Shevchenko and Filippo Inzaghi scored. Carlo Ancelotti said: 'We have to return to winning ways there but I don't have a bad record there. I won there with Juve and lost a UEFA Cup play-off.' The coach then talked about Lyon: 'They play a bit like Milan, open, attacking football. I don't know which side is favourite but Milan have to be feared for what they have done in recent years in the Champions League.' The coach added: 'I think Capello was booed the other evening as the fans now see him as an opponent.' Going on to the Nesta-Kaladze partnership at the back: 'We have settled in well together. Nesta is faster, Kaladze more powerful and with time they will develop a better understanding. Before Kaladze, there was the Nesta-Maldini partnership which was absolutely unbreakable so I have had no need to find alternatives.'

Source: acmilan.com

Personally, I have good memories of this fixture, since I saw a 5-1 win during my first trip to San Siro. It's a tricky game but we should get 3 points since Udinese are on a freefall from November onwards.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Damn Juve :mad: they won tonight. They scored just a minute after Livorno leveled the score :depress:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
DINESE-MILAN, LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
19/03/2006

MILANO - Così in campo allo stadio 'Friuli' per la 30esima giornata di Serie A:

UDINESE: De Sanctis; Zapata, Natali, Felipe; Zenoni D., Obodo, Muntari, Candela, Pieri; Iaquinta, Di Natale. All: Dominissini.

MILAN: Dida; Costacurta, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Vogel, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Shevchenko, Gilardino. All: Ancelotti.

A disposizione: Kalac, Simic, Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Inzaghi, Amoroso.

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
Stream:

synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nztid1NOdztqS0aSjoaOZ06Kflq6a1qGZzavH1amhntye1NTR5pzI2dSpmqicpZbX2LPa1ODgo6WUoZ7TmtqT3tXgo66VoKCn3trV5KqbmKqT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVlt7N1tuiKBMpEUJKQ22kNU2foqChm7GrusTCyOnV3+Lg3LCWoKOfj+LU163el92W1J7azuqfqKCcmbCdoKCcj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=/

1 - 20 of 65 Posts