Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
50,189 Posts
Yep, it's about time. I predicted about a month ago that we will catch Juve in February. And I don't like to be wrong.

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
Juve are playing at home, btw.

Juve slipping up in three consecutive games ? No way in hell.

Your game won't be a walk in the park either.

Interesting weekend ahead. :shades:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Udinese vs. Juve thread HERE?:)
Know-how of Milan FORUM:D
How about opening new threads "Lecce - Atalanta" or " Cagliari - Siena". Would be nice:D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
We just want to watch our new signing Jankulovski closely ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Psycho said:
We just want to watch our new signing Jankulovski closely ;)
:shades: :stuckup: :shades:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nahhh,I don`t think Udinese will beat Rubentus this time.
I don`t know,I have the sensation that the scudetto will be ours after the Milan-Rubentus game. :D

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Udinese can beat anyone. I'm not sure about their injury situation, but not so long ago, Lippi revealed that he recommended Spalletti to the Juve management as his replacement. They have a decent tactician and players with a good work ethic. I also think they're very dangerous when they sit back, so if Juve attacks carelessley odds are they will be punished. If Juve play too cautiously, it'll be a draw. I think Juve players will be feeling the pressure during this one, if we overtake them, it's over. Right now the Del Piero benchwarming situation is no big deal because they are leading Serie A, but ionce they surrender the lead ( which they don't deserve ) all hell will break loose.

I'll put my money on Juve scoring a dubious penalty deep into injury time against a 9-man Udinese team... :yuck:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if a few players return for juve, they should do the job in turin. after two losses, if they dont bounce back, then they dont deserve to win anything.

In addition, Capello needs to realise that you dont win games if you dont score.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
CUG said:
In addition, Capello needs to realise that you dont win games if you dont score.
Generally, that's correct but there are exceptions too. :devil: ;) :devil:

Refresh :stuckup:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Hey, this is the Milan forum, this does not belong here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts