Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
49,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take note that this is an early game.

Tough opponent and we must respect them. So much so that they can, with the utmost respect of course,

• Haha
Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
Udinese in a great run of form.

WWWW

Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Software

Let's hope we end it.

Forza Inter

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Seems the genius inzaghi learned nothing and lord gags expected to start next to nico & brozo. Already playing with 10 men...

Hakan is out with a hamstring injury. Asllani should be used, a vastly better footballer.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
They put 7 goals past Roma and Sassuolo so Firdy will be tested for sure. Torino sold their best players and Plzen are below average.

·
Registered
21,644 Posts

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
It's going to be very very difficult for Inzaghi if he loses this. 3 losses by mid-October would be insanely bad. And the next game is Roma.

But this is what happens when your owners refuse to re-enforce your squad in the summer

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
They put 7 goals past Roma and Sassuolo so Firdy will be tested for sure. Torino sold their best players and Plzen are below average.
Tbf they weren't great in their last game vs sas. Sas were playing with 10 since the 43 minute. Udinese only managed to get the winner and then third in injury time.

It will be a tough game , always is in Udine. Even harder If inzaghi decides to play with 10 men by starting gags...

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
Tbf they weren't great in their last game vs sas. Sas were playing with 10 since the 43 minute. Udinese only managed to get the winner and then third in injury time.

It will be a tough game , always is in Udine. Even harder If inzaghi decides to play with 10 men by starting gags...
9 men if it's Gags plus Dzeko

·
Registered
21,644 Posts

·
Scudetto
24,717 Posts
I guess I don't watch Inter enough because everytime I do Dzeko plays well.. yet on this forums he is absolutely not a favorite 🥶

Also Gosens sort of reminds me of Flamini at Milan.. Fans always want him to start but the coach never does 🤣

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
Inter: Handanovic; Skriniar, Acerbi, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Brozovic, Mkhitaryan, Darmian; Lautaro Martinez, Dzeko

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
I simply can't understand this coach

Darmian offers nothing at LWB. He's by far our worst option there yet Inzaghi keeps fielding him there.

There will be zero set-piece threat without Dimarco and Hakan (though it hasn't been much of a threat since January anyway).

Not sure why Stefan was so paranoid about Gaglia starting when Mhky is fit.

Anyway, with Darmian at LWB and Dzeko-Lautaro upfront I expect nothing other than a loss.

·
Registered
21,644 Posts
Nice that Acerbi is starting instead of SDV though.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I simply can't understand this coach

Darmian offers nothing at LWB. He's by far our worst option there yet Inzaghi keeps fielding him there.

There will be zero set-piece threat without Dimarco and Hakan (though it hasn't been much of a threat since January anyway).

Not sure why Stefan was so paranoid about Gaglia starting when Mhky is fit.

Anyway, with Darmian at LWB and Dzeko-Lautaro upfront I expect nothing other than a loss.
Because both sky and gazetta had gags starting. Also do remember inzaghi did start gags vs lazio instead of hakan. So paranoia was not for nothing.

Agree on the darmian decision, terrible.

·
Registered
72,794 Posts
It's not entirely correct that Darmian does nothing as lwb.

His crucial goals in 20-21 v Verona and Cagliari came with him playing lwb.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
50,287 Posts
Great game to watch. Not really lunch time material. Could have inverted this game and predictably superboring Torino-Sassuolo (I missed the goal of Sassuolo because I gave up before but I don't mind it).

·
Registered
72,794 Posts

Putting 4 past Roma is pretty impressive though and no red cards

Reactions: ToniSamp
1 - 20 of 221 Posts