Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I don't know which will be my programs till the 6th of January, it's better if I post a preview of the match soon.
I think that all those who can should try to be at Friuli for Udinese-Samp cause I'm sure that it will be a formidable match. As it has always been, in fact in my memory I see matches full of goals and emotions.
How could I forget a hattrick by Trevor Francis in 1982-83, my first season with Samp, but even later I remember scores 2-2, 3-2, 4-3...

Now it is too soon to say who will play and who will miss. For sure the are two important players who have been banned: Doni for Samp and Janculovski for Udinese.
For more news about Udinese also read the Udinese subforum (inside the Italian Forum) with the news and comments posted by Arianna.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
No football until Jan'6th :howler: We probably cram in 4/5 games in England:tongue:
Trevor Francis hattrick :eek: ;) Udinese have a very decent team so it's not going to be easy for Samp, especially as Doni is banned:doh:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Any news about Samp? :confused:

To boring the life without football ...i'm get mad!:howler:

And i'm also a bit worried cuz we're without many important players fot this match....
so i need informations about your players... nobody injured?:confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Don't think so. But Doni is banned, as you may know. That doesn't have to be so bad, though. Either Yanagisawa could get the nod and try to prove his worth, or an experienced guy like Gile could come in with his defensive qualities. Then we'll have Doni rested and raring to go against Juve!:fero:

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have no injured players. Back from Christmas holidays all the players were healthy apart the precious ( :howler: ) Sakic with gastroenteritis. And now even he is ok.

·
Registered
822 Posts
According to Channel4.com, Luca Antonini is the likely replacement of Doni. So much for my speculation, but Novellino usually knows what he's doing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts