Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have lost 3 important points against Empoli....so we must win this match....:mad:

i'm worried because Perugia seems back good...:mad:

We can't have Bertotto and Pinzi for this match:mad: :mad: :mad:

Forza Udinese:mad: :mad: :mad:

:depress:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Perugia may of won 2 in a row but they're still an awful team. I think Udinese will be too strong. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Udinese, distorsione alla caviglia per Sensini

UDINE - L'Udinese perde Nestor Sensini per 10-15 giorni. Il difensore argentino è caduto male durante l'allenamento di oggi procurandosi una distorsione di terzo grado alla caviglia sinistra. La prima prognosi parla di uno stop di circa due settimane, certo quindi il forfait domenica contro il Perugia.

BAD NEWS!!!!!!
Sensini got injured on the today's training! And he will not play for 10-15 days!!!!

well now i was thinking with who we will play!?!?
Bertotto also is out!
My GOD
:eek:

i think we will play with this defence:

Pierini----Kroldrup----Felipe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...i'm worried!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arianna said:

i think we will play with this defence:

Pierini----Kroldrup----Felipe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...i'm worried!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
my GOD, i hear also that we could play with 4 man in defence:

Alberto----Pierini----Felipe----Kroldrup

:eek: :rollani:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Udinese will win...this. ;)

Perugia will need penalties again to win...:D that the only way they will win...:howler:

I think 2-1 to Udinese. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GaGa said:
Udinese will win...this. ;)

Perugia will need penalties again to win...:D that the only way they will win...:howler:

I think 2-1 to Udinese. :)
:rolleyes: well,we have also some problems to score! lol
and Hubner who is born in Trieste and he's triestino,surely want to score against Udin:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sensini picks up injury

Udinese’s hopes of qualifying for Europe have been hit by an injury to veteran defender Nestor Sensini.

The Argentine has again been one of the club’s most important players this season but he has been ruled out of action for at least 10 days.

The 37-year-old picked up an ankle problem in training and is definitely out of the Perugia game this weekend.

"This is something that we just didn’t really need," stated boss Luciano Spalletti. "He is an important player for us.

"Thankfully my team seems very motivated right now and I know they will be ready for the game on Sunday.

"We know it will be an important tie where we must do well, even if Perugia are in good form right now."

Udinese do have defensive problems to deal with against the Umbrian outfit as Valerio Bertotto is also out with suspension.

Spalletti is set to select a back three consisting of Felipe, Pierini and Kroldrup. The Bianconeri will also be shy of midfielder Pinzi who has collected a one-match ban.

:depress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
A depleted team, I still say 1-0

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Well Perugia still arent really a great team, even if they have improved alot since earlier this season. As pointed out, they will only score from FK or PK.

Udinese still have Jorgensen, Jankulovski and maybe Pizarro playing right? well its settled, Udinese will win :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deano said:
Well Perugia still arent really a great team, even if they have improved alot since earlier this season. As pointed out, they will only score from FK or PK.

Udinese still have Jorgensen, Jankulovski and maybe Pizarro playing right? well its settled, Udinese will win :D
the problem is our defence! We NEVER played with Pierini,Kroldrup and Felipe before! And Pierini is just back since 3 days because he had chickenpox,so maybe he's not in good form.
And Feli ( :heart: ) is to young:pp ....
Pizarro and Janku in the last mach against Empoli played BAD!...
and without Pinzi will be not easy... Pazienza still have some pain.... maybe will play Muntari that never played in the position of Pinzi.

Perugia= Dario Hubner...Dario Hubner= triestino ..... he want to score against us...like always :D:D:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:mad: ... i read now that maybe also Jorgensen can't play because on the training someone "has stepped on" his left foot

...hope he can recover...!!!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Udinese suffer Sensini blow

Udinese will have to do without the services of Nestor Sensini at the weekend after the defender picked up an ankle injury.
The Argentinian damaged his left ankle in training and will definitely take no part in their next Serie A match against Perugia.

However the club's medical staff are hopeful that the veteran stopper could be ready for the clash with his former club Lazio on March 12.

"We didn't really need this hitch because Sensini is such an important player for us," stated Udinese boss Luciano Spalleti.

"Thankfully my team are fully motivated and I know my players will be ready for Sunday."

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pierini: "Sono pronto"
"Sto bene e se Spalletti lo riterrà opportuno sono pronto a giocare".

Pierini said that he's ready for play:D ....

btw reading Messaggero Veneto we will play 3-6-1....:eek:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I didn't watch Perugia tomorrow in UEFA but it seems they have finally found how to win. This is going to be a tough match, I say 1-0, goal will be scored by Iaquinta.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts