Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
14 matches without win in Serie A :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: Parma is next rival ... in 44th min Udinese is leading 1-0 after goal of Di Natale.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
finished 2-0. Good win, but the Udinese forum is really sucking at the moment. We need Ari back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hmm....

02 April 2006 hours 18:20 GALEONE: "HERE MY UDINESE" "Technically we have been decidedly better regarding Messina. Nobody has thrown via the football, has constructed game. The only error has been store clerk in occasion of the rigor ".
It has wants to joke Giovanni Galeone to the term of the game, in fact esordisce therefore: "Four points in two contests are not badly... two points to left of average want to say average badge". Of sure the Udinese it does not have and it is not dreammed not to think to other that to a salvation that, with the Victoria on the Parma is po' a more neighbor.
Hour on the way of the friulana square is the Livorno. "E' a various square regarding the Parma - Galeone explains -, physically can put to us in difficulty. One left waits for us toasts and to exit imbattuti from Livorno would be one important what. We will not have to throw it on the rissa, but to be attention and to set up one technical contest ".
But the trainer of the friulani has seen in its ulterior improvements regarding past Sunday. "Technically all an other thing regarding Messina. Today all the dismissals have been support, have seen to you to throw via little footballs, the large solo error have been store clerk in occasion of the rigor in the course of an action not particularly dangerous ". It speaks also about single, the Galeone, praising them. "Muntari has been innervosito, has taken also an admonition endured, but I have not never thought to replace it. During the interval I have only said to it to play a greater number of footballs and it in according to time has not made makes it. Candle is playing well in that role to centrocampo: it has a great brain, two fantastic feet... has all to play lì. Iaquinta has not made very well, but it has moved well. They are content of he ". But which will have been the secret of Galeone, that it has given to the square serenity and Victoria? "
These players have the quality in order to play well and in order not to throw via the footballs. Draft of head and training. I am a lot demanding, not much from the point of view physical, but technical. I cure the particular very, also the smaller things, the slowness of one ball, as an example... ".
The tridente has rispolverato also... "I know that the slid year the Udinese supported the tips, personally I have played from always therefore. Behind, in defense, they were a po' churns to you, but they had to understand that to exit from the defensive line calmly it means to remove courage to the adversary ".

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hmm... I almost desperate waiting for this momment to come :cool:

hello everyone !!!
nice to meet u all :)
i'm an old user who have just registered again (finally :hopefull: ) into this forum ..hehe..i lost both my username and password :rolleyes:
my previous nickname was citra amoroso
i had contacted the admin ... but no answer ... :depress:
soo...here i am ...
:proud:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Hello Udinese fan, we need one here with Arianna's absence. :thumbsup:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Number of the Week: 14
Udinese returned to winning ways in the championship by collecting a 2-0 over Parma, thus bringing their run of 14 games without a victory to an end. The Bianconeri, who have slumped into the relegation mess, had drawn six and lost eight since a 2-0 win over Sampdoria on December 21, 2005!

channel4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts