Registered
7,323 Posts
Called up players:
Bucci, De Lucia, Guardalben
Bonera, Camara, Cannavaro, Cardone, Coly, Contini, Ferronetti, Pasquale, Rossi
Bresciano, Cigarini, Dessena, Grella, Marchionni, Simplicio
Delvecchio, Morfeo, Paponi, Pisanu, Ruopolo

Forward?
It was Pisanu, Cigarini, Bresciano - Marchionni the starting attacking formation in mid-week's friendly. But they didn't score a single goal. Paponi and Delvecchio both scored 3 in the second half, Ruopolo 2. And also Morfeo is back. I think it's not sure we're going to start the match with just Marchionni upfront. We'll see...

FORZA PARMA :star:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Why is Berretta not calling up Delvecchio? Its the 2nd week in a row that he played (and scored) in the friendly match during the week and then he is not called up. I was hoping for him to replace Corradi, but now I am absolutely not sure.

I think Ruopolo will play though...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Djet said:
Why is Berretta not calling up Delvecchio? Its the 2nd week in a row that he played (and scored) in the friendly match during the week and then he is not called up. I was hoping for him to replace Corradi, but now I am absolutely not sure.

I think Ruopolo will play though...
I thought he was called up, fcparma.com says it. Where did you find/hear that he won't be present in Udinese, Djet? :)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Aaaah then it was a mistake by me. I didnt notice him in your post since normally the first word of each line is the position, so I've read: "Attacanti: Morfeo, Paponi, Pisanu, Ruopolo" instead of "Delvecchio, Morfeo, Paponi, Pisanu, Ruopolo" :D :D

Anyway, on SKY they suggested that we may play with Marchionni as striker, Pisanu on the right and Cigarini on the Morfeo position.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I don't know how you guys but for me it's very prestigious to defeat Udinese! Nemico no.1 per me!!! Hopefully we the team will work OK even without the suspended players.

FORZA PARMA :star:

FORZA GIANCARLO!!! :strong:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
lol, why not Morfeo in the Morfeo position? :D

We could probably survive playing 4-4-2 with just Morfeo and Marchionni up front. Bresciano and Pisanu on the wings. I think it's be a lot more worthwild than dropping Morfeo and having Ruopolo up front.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Ruopolo has a chance to prove himself now as he will almost defaintlky start. Hopefully he can get a goal and boost his confidence!!!

FORZA RUO!!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Suggested formation:

------------------Bucci
--Ferronetti--Cannavaro---Bonera---Contini
---------------Simpli---Grella
----Pisanu-----------------------Bresh
----------------------Morfeo
-----------Marchionni

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Pisti is @my house now, everything ready to go to Udine tomorrow.

@Märco: I am with you, Udinese is a rival like Juve for me. Would love to send them to B even if it would mean that the nearest town for me would not be in A anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
lol, Ruopolo has had plenty of chances to prove himself.

We all watched the Coppa game against Inter didn't we?

I agree with the attack/midfield of Luca's formation. I think it's the best way to go.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry but I cant quite agree with using Morfeo for the current Parma

The most important thing that lead us to a win against Inter last week is the speed and efficient defense of our mid-field. But when ball goes to Morfeo, the pace of our attacking is normally slowered and he is not good at defense even sometimes he tried hard to help our defense but ended up with fouls. Only when our defense is greatly improved and when we have a shooter like Gilardino, Morfeo will show his value again.

So my suggested formation is

______________Bucci (of course :thumbsup: )

Ferronetti__Cannavaro__Contini__Bonera (the same as last match)

__________Simplicio____Grella

Pisanu_________Marchionni______Bresciano

______________Ruopolo/Delvecchio (I prefer giving Ruopolo a chance)

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
That's all well and good IN THEORY, but the fact of the matter is - Ruopolo is rubbish. He's a total waste. Whereas Morfeo, whilst he might not fit into our teams way of playing so much these days, is still a great player himself, and is single-handedly capable of making an amazing pass/shot and winning a game for us.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Still no news of a stream?

I think its probly better to play Marchionni up front and then perhaps play Morfeo. Morfeo is a great player and he will be wanting to prove himself today.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts