Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any estimates, who will play for us at Udine?

Abbiati and Tomasson surely... who else?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
prez, or anyone living in italy, do anyone know whether Simic recovered from his injury or not? Will the Croatian finally make his comeback after a YEAR long injury? :rolleyes: I saw his name in the big squad list a few times this year but he never make it to the pitch. :yawn:

Personally I take the Roma game much higher than this one, I'd opt to rest BOTH Stam and Billy for the bigger clash. As Stam has played 3 times in last 8 days(atalanta, manutd and samp) and billy isn't young anymore, I'd rest both of them for Roma as Maldini+Nesta are out for at least a week.:depress:

luckily Kaladze and Pancaro are back, personally i'd risk a bit at the back and hope that the 3rd choice defence can play the game of their lives respectively :heart: :cool:

-------------------abbiati--------------------------

Pancaro-----Simic----------Kaladze---------Serginho

Dhorasso----------Ambrosini-----------------Brocchi

-------------------Seedorf-------------------------

------------INZAGHI--------Tommasson------------

I've faith in this squad despite the 3rd choice defence :frustrat: ...afterall we shouldn't have sold Coloccini... :depress:

Well since we are leading in first leg , I guess the lineup above should be able to hold a 0:0, or even win 1:0 with Superpippo scoring!:D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
The King has spoken :stuckup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
The Squad for tomorrow:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori.

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Esajas, Kaladze, Pancaro, Simic, Stam.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Dhorasoo, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho.

ATTACCANTI: Inzaghi, Tomasson.

A new opportunity for Esajas? Do you imagine that Esajas will play on the first minute?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Smoje said:
The Squad for tomorrow:

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Esajas, Kaladze, Pancaro, Simic, Stam.
Simic, Kaladze and Pancaro are included :devil: But are they fit to play the full 90 minutes?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
Simic, Kaladze and Pancaro are included :devil: But are they fit to play the full 90 minutes?
No probs, we have Esajas :star:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Esejas :cool:

I dont think he will start, maybe in 2nd half... cant wait to see him - I still havent seen him in rossonero jersey :googly:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Esejas :cool:

I dont think he will start, maybe in 2nd half... cant wait to see him - I still havent seen him in rossonero jersey :googly:
In the first leg vs Udinese he entered for the last few minutes of the game and was class :star:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
We will go for a defensive game. Udinese prefer to counterattack and we have a two goal cushion, no use in try to play all into their hands. We shouldn't field to many players that don't remember how to play. Udinese is a great team and they will be pumped up for a win.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JKris said:
We will go for a defensive game. Udinese prefer to counterattack and we have a two goal cushion, no use in try to play all into their hands. We shouldn't field to many players that don't remember how to play. Udinese is a great team and they will be pumped up for a win.
Even though I feel they are as focused as us on Campionato. They are still serious contenders for a CL spot :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Possible lineups:

Udinese (3-5-2): 1 De Sanctis, 4 Bertotto, 2 Kroldrup, 19 Felipe, 7 Zenoni, 13 Pinzi, 8 Pizarro, 18 Muntari, 23 Mauri, 11 Fava, 10 Di Natale. All. Spalletti

Milan (4-3-2-1): 17 Abbiati, 26 Pancaro, 5 Costacurta, 31 Stam, 4 Kaladze, 32 Brocchi, 23 Ambrosini, 24 Dhorasoo, 10 Rui Costa, 27 Serginho, 15 Tomasson. All. Ancelotti

Forza Milan :star:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Is Janulowski injured or just being rested?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
imo milan will drive in kaka, rui costa (if not playin') and crespo and will win 1-2 and face roma then thrash them 4-1 like a certain year :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Stam had problems with his left leg, he could run after all, but Carletto rather decided to sub him with Simic. So now you're playing with Pancaro-Simic-Costacurta-Kaladze at back. I must say you were quite insecure and almost had some problems because Billy and Pancaro tend to hold the ball to much, really. Iaquinta is extremely clumsy tonight, good for he scored a goal at least. I think Udinese is good but you will surely insert some ofensive weapon and try to change the match, I trust you rossoneri. But I hope friulani will get through this. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Marco what channel is this on in Italy?

EDIT: I mean anyone, know, what channel this is on...I can't find it

1 - 20 of 93 Posts