Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Arianna said:
We have to win :wallbang:
Well, since it was your birthday yesterday (Congrats :D), then no problemo... I'll be sending some good vibes to you and the team along with some luck, just to cheer you up a bit ;) :D ...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Chievo will miss some of their important players, we only Pinzi.
I hear Spalletti saying that probably he will not give trust to one player anymore(for now) and i guessthis player is Marek who will be a bencher for this game.
We will see what will happen tomorrow.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ceres said:
Well, since it was your birthday yesterday (Congrats :D), then no problemo... I'll be sending some good vibes to you and the team along with some luck, just to cheer you up a bit ;) :D ...
no my birthday was 29 January ...the day of Parma-Udinese...and no present for me by my team:wallbang: :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
A nice win for you Ari,even though it could be considered as a belated birthday present. ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Schumy said:
A nice win for you Ari,even though it could be considered as a belated birthday present. ;)
from Jankulovsky yes! Finally he's back!!! ...let's hope until the end of the season and not only once a month:lala:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Arianna said:
Sensini..."are we tired? Yes tired to lose"

me too:rollani::wallbang:
I'm just helping out (or so I think) but do you mean "tired of losing" as that would make more sense. Of course it could be just the coach not beng able to formulate a witty sentence without screwing it up.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes i mean tired of losing of course...u know,my english still sucks:D
and Sensini is not the coach:lala: :pp

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Udinese-Chievo 3-0

goals: 2' second half Jankulovski, 7' SH Moro owg, 37' SH Iaquinta

UDINESE (3-4-3): De Sanctis; Bertotto, Sensini, Felipe; Jankulovski (41' st Pazienza), Pizarro, Muntari, Pieri (32' st D. Zenoni); Di Michele (18' st Mauri), Iaquinta, Di Natale.

bench: Handanovic, Kroldrup, Belleri, Fava. coach:Spalletti

CHIEVO (5-3-2): Marchegiani; Moro, Mandelli, D'anna, Malagò (17' st Amauri), Lanna; Semioli, Brighi, Sammarco (17' st Zanchetta); Tiribocchi, Pellissier (13' st Luciano).

bench: Marcon, Potenza, Fusani, Rizzato. coach: Beretta

ref: Tagliavento

yellow cards: Muntari, Moro and Semioli.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys, i'm so proud about Felipe! Yesterday was the best on field again! (with Marek)
even gazzetta dello sport wrote nice things about him!!!( a miracle since they hates us:wth: )

so gazzetta's ratings:

1 De Sanctis M. 6
4 Bertotto V. 6.5
20 Sensini R. 6.5
19 Felipe D. 7 :star::star::star:
6 Jankulovski M. 7
21 Pazienza M. s.v.
8 Pizarro D. 6.5
18 Muntari S. 6
26 Pieri M. 6
7 Zenoni D. s.v.
17 Di Michele D. 6