Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who you want to sell and who you want to buy?

The second keeper Renard will leave because want to play.
So we need one second keeper.
I'd like to have one man like Turci as second keeper, but i don't think he'll come back.

We'll sell for sure Pizarro and Jankulovski.
will be great if we can sell Pieri and Alberto.
And buy 2 youngs players for replace them.

Maybe it's hour that we sell also Jorgensen because he deserve to go to play in one big team for win something. with us he cant win something and it's a pity because he's great and deserve all the best. But he's 28 years now and maybe nobody will buy him. (well, that's great for us!)

Iaquinta maybe will leave too.

we'll buy Amoroso and Romagnoli...and i hop Gemiti can come back.

so:

Morgan
Bertotto Kroldrup Felipe
Castroman Pinzi Romagnoli Muntari
Jorgensen
Fava Amoroso

what o you think?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
UdineseRulez said:

The second keeper Renard will leave because want to play.
So we need one second keeper.
I'd like to have one man like Turci as second keeper, but i don't think he'll come back.
I want that Renard change his mind:D

UdineseRulez said:

will be great if we can sell Pieri and Alberto.
And buy 2 youngs players for replace them.
the problem is that noone want them:D:D:D
UdineseRulez said:

Maybe it's hour that we sell also Jorgensen because he deserve to go to play in one big team for win something. with us he cant win something and it's a pity because he's great and deserve all the best. But he's 28 years now and maybe nobody will buy him. (well, that's great for us!)
So true! Martin deserve to win something...but i want him with us for ever :eek:
UdineseRulez said:

Iaquinta maybe will leave too.
i don't think he will leave:pp
UdineseRulez said:

we'll buy Amoroso and Romagnoli...and i hop Gemiti can come back.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

UdineseRulez said:

so:

Morgan
Bertotto Kroldrup Felipe
Castroman Pinzi Romagnoli Muntari
Jorgensen
Fava Amoroso

Morgan
Bertotto Kroldrup Felipe
Gemiti Pazienza Romagnoli Muntari
Fava Jorgensen Amoroso

:D .... because i think Pinzi could leave:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
well:
AMOROSO EYES PREMIERSHIP MOVE

Brazilian star Marcio Amoroso has revealed that he is set for a move to The Premiership, and it will not be to one of England's bigger clubs.
The Samba striker, 29, is available after he severed ties with Borussia Dortmund last month after an injury plagued season.

Amoroso damaged knee ligaments in September last year, but the club disagreed with the player over how severe the injury was and they parted company.

Both his former clubs in Italy - Udinese and Parma - have admitted to being interested but it seems Amoroso is looking for a new adventure in England.

Amoroso has now revealed that his prospective new club may even be struggling in the relegation zone.

"Many people would expect me to only be interested in one of the bigger clubs in London, for example," Amoroso told the Brazilian press.

"But I was very impressed with the arguments put forward to me by my advisors in England in relation to the Premiership club in question.

"I agree that I need a challenge to try and help a club which is probably most likely to struggle in the league because of their lack of resources.

"To be successful like this would give me more satisfaction than earning money."

Amoroso is hoping to kick-start his career in England and it now remains to be seen which club is interested.

Bolton, Middlesbrough, Tottenham and Aston Villa have all been linked with a move for the former Borussia star - who would look to be an exciting prospect for any club on a free transfer
so...Addio Marcio:rollani:

...Iaquinta and Fava for ever:rollani: :rollani: :rollani:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts