Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Udin players in NT

Giampiero Pinzi has been called on Italy Under 21 for the friendly against Greece . :star:

Marek Jankulovski will play Italy-Czech:star:

Martin Jorgensen:heart: and Per Kroldrup:star: will play Denmark-Turkey


...wil be the fist time for Per :glad:
...fortunately there are other international friendly...so Pizarro and Castroman can recover :D

so,this thread will be for follow the Udinese players with the National Team.

Good Luck to all :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Märco said:
Yes I'm. :cool:

I like Italy, I like italian NT but that's not the reason not to destroy you! Czech NT rocks!!!
oh,well,iwill support for you because as someone know i don't like my National Team:eek: .... i like the Under21 and i like to follow them but i hate:depress: the National team:depress: ....
i prefer to support Russia:rolleyes: and Denmark:D
And i support for every NT where there are Udin players:D so, Forza CZECH:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,575 Posts
Italy squad called soon, doubt any of you rplayers will be in the main NT

Pinzi :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
Arianna said:
oh,well,iwill support for you because as someone know i don't like my National Team:eek: .... i like the Under21 and i like to follow them but i hate:depress: the National team:depress: ....
i prefer to support Russia:rolleyes: and Denmark:D
And i support for every NT where there are Udin players:D so, Forza CZECH:D
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yesterday Hellas- Italy Under 21.
Pinzi played the first half, but Gentile don't understand nothing:rolleyes: . Why he use Giampi in the left??????????
He's not good in the left ! He's right medfielder...or center/right ...not left:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh well yesterday Martino scored against Turkey and Per made his debut:proud:

...and Janku draw with Italy...but for me didn't played so good:rolleyes:.... but maybe because he want to be ready for play sunday and didn't care about this friendly:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
Arianna said:
oh well yesterday Martino scored against Turkey and Per made his debut:proud:

...and Janku draw with Italy...but for me didn't played so good:rolleyes:.... but maybe because he want to be ready for play sunday and didn't care about this friendly:D

mms://212.252.114.13/archive/ligtv/haberler/1802/100a.asf

here you are, turkey-danemark 0-1 digest video ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jul said:
mms://212.252.114.13/archive/ligtv/haberler/1802/100a.asf

here you are, turkey-danemark 0-1 digest video ;)
Thank you sweetie :)

...now i know the right pronunce of Tuncay:D:D

:howler: ...silly face of Martin after the gol:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Martin and Per called for Spain-Denmark
Pinzi called for Portugal-Italy
Marek called for Eire-Czech
Pizarro called for Chile


:rolleyes: no news....:rolleyes: the same players called....

once again Bertotto will watch the game by his home:groan:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
spain vs denmark digest video

mms://202.104.94.26/vod1/sport/topclubs/2004/0401_8.wmv?str=6629921489a546a8f8a40a9c67aba093



copy whole address and paste it.
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
again the same players called:

Pinzi - Italy Under 21
Pizarro - Chile
Jorgensen and Kroldrup - Denmark
Marek - Czech

... i don't know why but i have the feelings that Pizarro will come back injured like always:mad:
and he cant because we have a decisive match sunday:mad:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top