Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1227 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea - done
Benfica - done

Our road of revenge continues and now comes milan - this team which hurts us extremely 1994...its time for revenge...

Messi will be back, Edmilson back to start this game...can we expect marquez to be back?
Deco is suspended but i trust in a midfield with iniesta - mvb and edmilson....iniesta is doing great lately and mvb is getting better...REM should be back and we have with larson a great sub on the bench...

cant wait for this game...

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Pre-match talk already :tongue:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
You lot are looked upon as favorites by almost every opinion maker, bookies and most XT members, nevertheless we'll try to make it difficult :hopefull:

Forza Milan :heart:

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Diavolo said:
You lot are looked upon as favorites by almost every opinion maker, bookies and most XT members, nevertheless we'll try to make it difficult :hopefull:

Forza Milan :heart:
You know that´s excactly, what makes you the favorit :scared:

·
“Més que un club”
1,359 Posts
We met Milan in the group stages last year and this time should be even more exciting IMO. I strongly believe that we outplayed them both times and we were a bit unlucky to lose in the first game (Larsson and Iniesta both hit the post) and perhaps a draw would've been a better result but it's in the past now. Our team is even stronger this season, so I think we can get past them. The good thing for us is that we're getting almost all of our injured players back right on time. Edmilson and Sylvinho are already fit, while Marquez & Messi are on their way to returning as well. Heck, even Xavi is getting close to coming back (I hope to see him in the final).

In general, Milan haven't been as solid throughout this year though they still know how to step it up when it matters. They're the type of team that can absord pressure all game and then somehow manage to win, whether it's luck or a moment of brilliance.

Shame that Deco won't play, but Iniesta has been excellent lately. Still, MVB doesn't do what Deco does and we might suffer.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sonic18 said:
Pre-match talk already :tongue:
Of Course - La Liga is won and our maingoal for this season is the Cl...I have a very good feeling that REM is too much for Nesta, Stam, Cafu, Maldini or anyone other...they seemed not very good at the defense in the last games but their attacking line is nearly as good as ours....We must take care of Sheva and Edmilson must mark Kaka very well and not to forget the diver...he scores when no one expect it...:/

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
sonic18 said:
You know that´s excactly, what makes you the favorit :scared:
Between us two, I'd be surprised should we be able to defeat the odds :frustrat:

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Diavolo said:
Between us two, I'd be surprised should we be able to defeat the odds :frustrat:
Trying to play the underdogrole hah :tongue:

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Xavi6 said:
Of Course - La Liga is won and our maingoal for this season is the Cl...I have a very good feeling that REM is too much for Nesta, Stam, Cafu, Maldini or anyone other...they seemed not very good at the defense in the last games but there attacking line is nearly as good as ours....We must take care of Sheva and Edmilson must mark Kaka very well and not to forget the diver...he scores when no one expect it...:/
You are right, just a little teasing from my side. La liga is signed, sealed and delivered. Even if RC says otherwise :howler:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Barca 4 Life said:
We met Milan in the group stages last year and this time should be even more exciting IMO. I strongly believe that we outplayed them both times and we were a bit unlucky to lose in the first game (Larsson and Iniesta both hit the post) and perhaps a draw would've been a better result but it's in the past now. Our team is even stronger this season, so I think we can get past them. The good thing for us is that we're getting almost all of our injured players back right on time. Edmilson and Sylvinho are already fit, while Marquez & Messi are on their way to returning as well. Heck, even Xavi is getting close to coming back (I hope to see him in the final).

In general, Milan haven't been as solid throughout this year though they still know how to step it up when it matters. They're the type of team that can absord pressure all game and then somehow manage to win, whether it's luck or a moment of brilliance.

Shame that Deco won't play, but Iniesta has been excellent lately. Still, MVB doesn't do what Deco does and we might suffer.
Having said that last season during leg 1 for the first 70 minutes we played a better game than Barca whilst in leg 2, after taking the lead Kaka missed the easiest of sitters that most possibly would have killed the game, with Barca equalizing when Cafu was not on the field, certainly you lot are tipped by almost every opinion maker :neutral:

·
“Més que un club”
1,359 Posts
Diavolo said:
Having said that last season during leg 1 for the first 70 minutes we played a better game than Barca whilst in leg 2, after taking the lead Kaka missed the easiest of sitters that most possibly would have killed the game, with Barca equalizing when Cafu was not on the field, certainly you lot are tipped by almost every opinion maker :neutral:
Well, I know for a fact that it won't be easy; not at all. But I'm just confident that we have enough firepower to down Milan. I don't think we're favorites by that much, but we're tipped to win the whole thing by most bookies so logically we'll be favorites in this one too.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
About the Milan game. I think it´s very simple. The team who takes it´s chances is the one who will prevail. What i´m worried about, is that Milan, well italian team in general, is experts in getting the most out of there opportuneties (sp?).

I could imagine us creating tons of chances, missing them all and Milan being Supereffective. That is indeed the scenario, i´m the most worried about.
Let´s just hope i´m wrong this time.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
--------Eto'o--------
Ronaldinho-----Messi
--------------------
-v.Bommel---Iniesta-
------Edmílson------
--------------------
Gio-Ole-Puyol-Belletti
--------------------