Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's the mighty Barcelona. SAF just said in his post match interview we could have a full strength squad for this one and that he'll be looking for us to show Europe what we're all about in the first leg and there won't be any negative tactics.

That sort of talk pleases me because we're not really a side that should rest on it's laurels, we have the players score several goals against anyone anywhere and i'd much rather go out of the competition fighting instead of just sitting back and inviting pressure which will eventually get you knocked out.

Carles Puyol is suspended for the 1st leg btw, dunno whether that's good or bad news, SAF certainly seemed pleased about it.

Official dates for the games:

1st Leg @ Camp Nou: Wednesday, 23rd April 2008.

2nd leg @ Old Trafford: Tuesday, 29th April 2008.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Go on boys, just go about your business and it'll be an advance to the finals for you. You're just better than them. Stronger, faster, and your attack is just too quick and diverse for this brutal backline to contain. You'll take them, and you'll face Chelsea in the finals.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Oh, and if you need motivation...

...DESTROY THAT **** TITI!

P.S.: Messi will JUST be returning from injury, so one or two knocks to his legs will put him out for both legs(pardon the pun).

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First leg is home or away?
First leg is at the Camp Nou.

2nd leg is at Old Trafford thankfully.

I'll edit the official dates into the first post mate.

Go on boys, just go about your business and it'll be an advance to the finals for you. You're just better than them. Stronger, faster, and your attack is just too quick and diverse for this brutal backline to contain. You'll take them, and you'll face Chelsea in the finals.
I'm praying you're right. :hopeful:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Neviller----Ferdinand---Evra---Evra

Ronaldo--Scholes--Carrick---Nani

--------Tevez---Rooney---------

Lets go for it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
You prefer Nani over Giggs? I'm just courius...

Miracle must happen if they want beat you on 2 games.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Date and day;), fixed it. 3 threads in a row, making me actually do some work, fecking lazy arsed kunt:D

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
brutal backline
:howler:

Nonsense aside, looking forward to a great clash against a great club. Abidal against Ronaldo, Evra against Messi.

Can't wait.

;)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

here you go and give it to them real good!

btw - we will need this back for their match at the bernabeu

:D

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Drito/Barcamaniac.

The dates were correct.

BBC haven't updated shit.

1st leg is on Wednesday the 23rd.

And that means the 2nd leg is on the following Tuesday which is the 29th. :pp

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Nope, which is why I was like wtf, he is making me do work by deliberately making them 3 days apart:D ahahhahahaha

1 - 20 of 176 Posts