Xtratime Community banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
If Milan and Atletico both win Atletico go through? Isn't 1-2 the same as 0-1 after the cancellation of the away goal rule?!

Anyhow, told you guys Messias was good.

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Scudetto
24,011 Posts
Interesting. The table on Livescore has us last despite better GD.

OK I checked UEFA and indeed we are third. Means we have an even better chance of qualifying if we beat Liverpool.

As long as Atletico don't go about beating Porto by more goals 🥶

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
I told y'all not to sleep on Messias. Great performance and result.

The odds of going through are still very small, but at least whatever happens we are fighting. Good for the young players' confidence. To go down to the wire in the group of death, with such an inexperienced team, is something. Next year the attitude will be different.

·
va' fancul
1,990 Posts
The despair and disappointment on Simeone's face at the end of the game made me feel all warm inside.

Reactions: LCF and Mushfiq

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Messias if he can stay fit; may able to solve the right flank issue on a temporary basis. He needs few games in a row now; hoping no more injuries.

We could have converted one or two more had oir final touches/passes were on point.

Second half subs & switching Alex to the left after Messias was brought is the best decision from Pioli plus Ibras presençe on the front.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Interesting. The table on Livescore has us last despite better GD.

OK I checked UEFA and indeed we are third. Means we have an even better chance of qualifying if we beat Liverpool.

As long as Atletico don't go about beating Porto by more goals 🥶
Don't think Atletico will win in Portugal

Pretty poor of Atleti to lose 2 home games and draw 1. They only won 1 match against a team in 10.

If I was Porto I would be confident in a win.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Messi failed to win for PSG until the real Messi appeared in Milan jersey :love:

Either we win and qualify for last 16 or we better off being last in the group.

·
Registered
14,572 Posts
Besides CL itself, the result can also be so important because it comes after our first Serie A defeat.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I'm more pleased with the result than of the possibility of progressing. This will be a huge morale booster.

Big ups to Junior Messi-as. Imagine if they had named him Senior!

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Leao....who's Leao :sneaky:
Fantastic talent but hope Pioli polish him and he help himself to improve.

Hopefully he dont end up like Niang.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts