Arsenal
Bayern Munchen
Lyon
Manchester United
Barcelona/Stuttgart
Chelsea/Inter
Sevilla/CSKA
Bordeaux/Olympiakos

Might aswell start discussing this, can use this thread for the remaining last 16 games next week. :thumbsup:

Totally open draw, would like to draw Barcelona. Just for the hell of it, we'd most likely get knocked out but we all know what our main priority is anyway.

Would love for Arsenal to draw Chelsea. :dielaugh: Chelsea don't even need to play well against them, they're simply the type of team Arsenal have no chance of getting through.

Will add poll next week when the final 4 places in the quarters are confirmed.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think we'll draw Munchen..would make for a fun tie, we'd do them

13,358 Posts
Would love for Arsenal to draw Chelsea. :dielaugh: Chelsea don't even need to play well against them, they're simply the type of team Arsenal have no chance of getting through.

Will add poll next week when the final 4 places in the quarters are confirmed.

Chelsea? :confused:

You mean Drogba VS Arsenal.... Trust me, Chelsea can field just Hilario and Drogba and they'll smash Arsenal. Actually add two more players, what's the minimum players a team can play with? :D

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I hope we get Real Madrid.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully not, we need teams we can beat fairly easily and those who wont press much, need to conserve energy for no 19
**** it, you're right.

Hoping for Bordeaux(in terrible form atm).

They'll also do the semi draw on the same day. To get Bordeaux and in the semis the winner of Sevilla vs Lyon would indeed be great success.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Spending money never has guaranteed you anything," said Ferguson. "It is not always the case it doesn't. But it is never a certainty.

"I am just glad that we are into the next stage. That is all we need to concern ourselves with.

"But I am disappointed for Ronaldo not having qualified. We had someone at the game and the report was he was absolutely fantastic.

"In my mind I had a thought that somewhere along the line we were going to meet them and Ronaldo would be up against us. We would have needed a machine gun to stop him.

"But it just shows you what European football is like. You get tricky games.

"Bayern Munich, Lyon and Arsenal are already through, plus either Chelsea or Inter and probably Barcelona, so there is not going to be an easy game now."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/03/12/SOCCER_Man_Utd_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=soccer

Anyone seen the clip? I bet he was talking about Madrid with a seriously smug grin on his face.

He who laughs last laughs best eh, Joshua?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts