And it's an open draw, no country protection;

Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern Munchen
Chelsea
Liverpool
Porto
Villarreal

I hope we get Liverpool or Arsenal tbh, the only teams that have beaten us all season and against english sides I don't see whether we are at home in first leg or away matters when you are United. There isn't another side more capable of keeping clean sheets than us this season and we have the firepower to grab some goals at the oppositions end.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I completely agree.

I wanted Liverpool since we drew 0-0 at the San Siro.

Also I wouldn't mind Villarreal as it has been impossible for either side to win in the last few years.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Bayern, Porto or the dippers.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Bayern. They had so much luck with the draw so far, time to give them some work finally.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Bayern would be a fascinating tie.

It would be interesting to face a team we haven't in a while and therefore I'm not too keen on Chelsea, Villarreal, Porto, Barca etc.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Arsenal would be the worst draw for us IMO apart from Barca

The draw we want is obviously Porto or Villareal, But i think we can beat anyone

·
Sportinguista
1,344 Posts
I have a feeling you will draw Liverpool or Bayern.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Porto please.

Don't want to see an English team just because it's boring, Bayern and Barcelona scare me and I have no feelings towards Villareal.

·
Lord of the Basement
15,331 Posts
I hope we get an English team because then hopefully we won't see an english final which is boring.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I want Bayern or Porto.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Friday 20th of March

And it's an open draw, no country protection;

Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern Munchen
Chelsea
Liverpool
Porto
Villarreal

I hope we get Liverpool or Arsenal tbh, the only teams that have beaten us all season and against english sides I don't see whether we are at home in first leg or away matters when you are United. There isn't another side more capable of keeping clean sheets than us this season and we have the firepower to grab some goals at the oppositions end.
LIVERSTOOL please!!! we owe them for the beat down they put on us this past weekend( goalwise) i still think we dominated them and had that domination turned into goals we should have won that game.

vidic also needs to prove he candle handle torres :mad:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i dont know if you ppl know this already or not but since (i think '02) any one who beats the team that knocked Real out of the CL goes on to win the competition so this makes me want the scum even more now.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts