Barcelona
Lyon
Inter Milan

------------------------

Let it be Juventus !!!!!! :fero:

·
Arsenal Fan
5,476 Posts
I want Villareal or Ajax, we could beat Inter (5-1 anyone?) but I wouldn't call them an attacking team, they have a world class, completely solid defence. I would rather have Villareal or Ajax who will attack too and we can play good football against, but they are vulnerable at the back.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Juventus for me too, i want to see Vieira schooled by Fabregas and i also think they are pretty vulnerable to pacy passing and movement through the midfield.

we will have to finish better no matter who we get though, against RM over 2 legs we should have had 5 goals not 1, and other teams won't let us off the hook.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Milan would be the worst IMO. Sorry but there isn't an area that you can outplay them in. Like Jern said, against Juve you can play some fast-passing game and it will probably help but Milan is a different case. Their midfield will own yours and thus you'd lose the battle.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Villareal is best option.

The Arse could beat any of these teams on the day if they are playing their best football but you have been far from that all season. Must hope for the 'weaker' sides.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
i want to see Vieira schooled by Fabregas
hahaha real funny from a man that has a PV4 avatar..funny stuff..lol

Anyways i hope we draw anybody but barca and Milan

·
International
5,629 Posts
I want you!!!!

If any of you have the power, make it happen. Nothing would delight me more than sending three English teams home in one year not including England last Euro!!

FORCA BENFICA!!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I actually want to avoid Ajax if they get through - they've given us a fair bit of grief at Highbury the last few years, and Huntelaar is in some mind boggling form right now.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
If we get RVP, Sol and AC 3 back 100% fit and focused I really don't care whom we face.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'd prefer to face off against Villareal as I suspect we'd do well against them. I'd rather not have AC or Barca if possible but then again if we reach the final we will probably have to play one of those to on the way or in it...

·
Registered
865 Posts
I want Villareal, Benfica, Inter for the QF and Barca for semis. By then our main players should be back and it's gonna be one heck of a tie ;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I'd like to avoid the Italians, they are very dangerous in those knock out stages, no matter how crappy they are. Belive me, nothing would give more pleasure than seeing us kick Juve hard, with Vieira in the first place. :devil: But, if possible, I' avoid them.

Maybe Benfica? :undecide: Whoever we get, we must beat them! :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts