Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're back to UCL play after another home robbery during the weekend, opponent is PSG with their star plays Ibra, Cavani, etc.

Our young keeer Oblak got called up to this game but should be #2 or #3 keeper today.

Rest assured that the odds of a bad call will be 100000x less than playing at home, can't wait for this one to start.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
PSG will slightly win this match
I don't think that's a foregone conclusion. Benfica's attack can cause PSG problems and I believe this will be a very close match.

I'll go with a 1-1 final.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
20,000 Benfica-fans in Paris tonight :worship:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Your president a few days ago said on an interview that he didn't sell any of his players in this last transfer window because he wants to see Benfica in the CL final at Estádio da Luz. After watching tonight's game I think the only question Benfica supporters should ask him is: in which sector and in which row will they be seating?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
The concern for Benfica is that there is no consistency and they look incapable of matching a team playing at a high level (Like tonight). JJ's position is perilous considering the team looks as aimless as it was at the end of last season.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your president a few days ago said on an interview that he didn't sell any of his players in this last transfer window because he wants to see Benfica in the CL final at Estádio da Luz. After watching tonight's game I think the only question Benfica supporters should ask him is: in which sector and in which row will they be seating?
Well, if our president said that then it must be true right? The organized crime family from up north won the Champions in 2004 after getting pounded 4-0 by Madrid, we only lost by 3, i think we already got a head start on them :tongue:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The concern for Benfica is that there is no consistency and they look incapable of matching a team playing at a high level (Like tonight). JJ's position is perilous considering the team looks as aimless as it was at the end of last season.
The team looks bad, Matic doesn't play well with Fejsa, we only do OK with Enzo in the middle, Andre Gomes is bad, don't even think he can make the B squad, we kept getting beat from behind and set pieces.

But we're winning the champions league, forgot?

·
Culé y Benfiquista
261 Posts
That easily could have been 5-0. Artur made a few great saves to really save us embarrassment. Oh, Jorge Jesus needs to go; no more dicking around.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts