Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Super
4,283 Posts
They just have to go to Milan and win this match. Otherwise, it will be another disappointing campaign in the CL. Perhaps Ballack will decide his future if Bayern get eliminated.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Report's suggest that Ballack will join Chelsea. They are willing to pay him 121,000 EUROS for each week. I don't think FC Bayern can match up this offer.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
different rumors come up constantly, so I figure I should stop listening to them, until the day he decides. After all, we have no idea what's true and what's not.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Good point Rammstein. But well, seing the FC Bayern match against Hamburg, I think if FC Bayern beat HSV at home and then get at least a point from Bremen... then we will all celebrate FC Bayern's 19 Bundesliga Shield.

I have a a question for all of you though... If FC Bayern beats AC Milán, will they focus on European stage or stick with the Bundesliga and DFB Cup?

In my view if FC Bayern win's the CL, I could care less if they are champion's either of the Bundesliga and definetly the DFB Cup. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I hope he doesn't join Chelsea, I hope he joins Inter :thumbsup:

Germans at Inter....bringing eternal glory

BACK TO TOPIC:

I hope you guys pull this one out.

Bayern deserves to go far this year in the CL.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Good point Rammstein. But well, seing the FC Bayern match against Hamburg, I think if FC Bayern beat HSV at home and then get at least a point from Bremen... then we will all celebrate FC Bayern's 19 Bundesliga Shield.

I have a a question for all of you though... If FC Bayern beats AC Milán, will they focus on European stage or stick with the Bundesliga and DFB Cup?

In my view if FC Bayern win's the CL, I could care less if they are champion's either of the Bundesliga and definetly the DFB Cup. ;)

But, I don't mind if FC Bayern can win all of them. :D

·
Super
4,283 Posts
with the squad they have now, they should win the league double without a question. Of course, winning the CL would be bonus. I am sure their goal is winning every competition they enter.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
balla_basti said:
We will be desperately unlucky if we go out....
why is that? You dont have to be unlucky not to win at San Siro...

The Blitzkrieg reference is a bit lame, as that Italian campaign didnt go as planned ;). Anyway, your best shot at a Blitz was in Munich.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Well, what comes down to it, Bayern's best shot is at San Siro, so is Milan's. I figure it's still anybody's game. Maybe Milan has a little bit of edge, but everything still has to be settled on the pitch, not on paper.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I hope I can see FC Bayern achive what Club Brügge achived couple of year's ago. A 0-1 away win at San Siro. :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
rammstein said:
Well, what comes down to it, Bayern's best shot is at San Siro, so is Milan's. I figure it's still anybody's game. Maybe Milan has a little bit of edge, but everything still has to be settled on the pitch, not on paper.
Bayerns best/only shot not is San Siro. Bayerns best shot before the tie started was at home. :netural:

Milan has the advantage of not having to score to go thru. Bayern has to score, has to win (or a high scoring tie). But it is far from over, our self destruct button is dangerously exposed. :scared:

·
Super
4,283 Posts
barracuda said:
Bayerns best/only shot not is San Siro. Bayerns best shot before the tie started was at home. :netural:

Milan has the advantage of not having to score to go thru. Bayern has to score, has to win (or a high scoring tie). But it is far from over, our self destruct button is dangerously exposed. :scared:
Remember, the tie contains two legs. Even if Bayern had won in Munich, they still have to play Milan in Milan. So it ain't over until it's over. If Milan can score in Munich, then Bayern have a chance to do the same in Milan as well. It's a two way street.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
rammstein said:
lol...filo is worried. Oh well, just bet on my Debtors then.
Rammstein are you not worried at all? We play against last year's runners-up, and we have the disadvantagge of playing away and with a goal against, if you consider that to be easy please tell me why.

Cause I'm really nervous at this moment. :notlist:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts