Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Is it only me or when AbuGadanzieri makes our match threads we win these games? :hopeful:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Anyone watch Chelsea play? Did Essien look like he would be match fit for us?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
marchisio is injured too??? WTF

poulsen tiago midfield partnership?

horrible, might as well giveup now

i think id prefer nedved in the centre instead of tiago

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
what about Poulsen ? Injured too ?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Although sissoko played under average for his standards in teh first leg, we still needed him in this midfield.

Poulsen really needs to pull out a blinder. I'm hoping Marchisio starts this one as he showed more in 5 mins than Tiago did all game.

Camo didnt play too well either against Chelsea but Marchionni came on and actually did some good work on the right, so hopefully he can do that agaion.

Sad as it sounds, looking back at the group stages, we played better with the many injuries we had.

Juve really are the underdogs in this one, even with a full team available it was going to be a hard task.

I think we need Il Capitano to really pull a rabbit or two out of the hat for us in this game.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Is Marchisio in or out?! I am a little confused here. I think Ranieri is going to use Paulsen and Marchisio in the middle if that is the case.

If it was Sissoko and Marchisio, I would feel better. But I can't help but shiver at the thought of Ballack, Lampard, Essien or Deco against our mids.

I hope our defence can stay solid and hope that DP comes up with something special. In the end, that is what its going to take. Nedved also needs to have a blinder - he should be majorly revved up for this - his last chance at the Champions League - D Day.

I heard Legro and Grygera could be back. I also heard Marchionni is only a 50% chance too - what the hell is wrong with our players this season!!! This is what I expect from Ranieri:

------------------Buffon------------------

Grygera---Legrottaglie---Chiellini---Molinaro

Marchionni---Paulsen---Marchisio---Nedved

----------Trezeguet-----Del Piero----------

Bench:
Manninger
Mellberg
Salihamidzic
Tiago
Amauri
Iaquinta

No Giovinco on the bench for this one.

Iaquinta looked damn sharp on the weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he is used during the Chelsea game.

I don't rate Juve's chances for this match but FORZA JUVE - NON MOLLA MAI!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts