Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Celtic has just won in Moscow. The battle for 2nd has its first surprise.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
puyol ... poor guy:(

big up to the fans for the applause :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Say it one more time, Ana.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
fixed :D

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Terrible injury to Puyol. If he is fortunate, it is dislocated; but it appeared to be a break.

SLB can clearly see its CL fate in front of them. Two matches with Spartak followed by a visit from Celtic. They likely will need all 9 points to advance. Next match in Moscow vs. Spartak on 10/23.

·
Culé y Benfiquista
261 Posts
simply embarrassing...and the nonsense at the end. I didn't know if I was watching Benfica or Real Madrid; kicking Barcelona players, Maxi looking for a fight. I still don't know what Busquets did to warrant the red card. I am surprised Matic didn't get thrown out as well. He was elbowing everyone in sight. At least the fans applauded Puyol when he was being wheeled off the pitch.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
simply embarrassing...and the nonsense at the end. I didn't know if I was watching Benfica or Real Madrid; kicking Barcelona players, Maxi looking for a fight. I still don't know what Busquets did to warrant the red card. I am surprised Matic didn't get thrown out as well. He was elbowing everyone in sight. At least the fans applauded Puyol when he was being wheeled off the pitch.
I liked it. Good passion and fight from Benfica. Didn't take it like a bitch; they fought.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
In all honesty, you don't come in to the Cathedral and try to simulate all over us. Same old Barcelona, they'll out play you but will still dive all over the pitch just to make sure they win. Barcelona are always the good guys while everyone else has to be the aggressors.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Gimme a break! Barca are the biggest lightweight wussies ever to walk on the pitch. The minute someone gets physical with them they start crying all over the place.

Sorry, being physical is part of the game. Don't like it, go play ping pong.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
I liked it. Good passion and fight from Benfica. Didn't take it like a bitch; they fought.
i thought so too.

the 1st half was a bit more balanced , but we got mentally tired during the 2nd half as barça's pressure until the 2nd goal was just insane, and after the 2-0, although the team kept fighting ( and like in the 1st half, could have scored),barça was simply a far stronger team

i liked enzo , garay and matic the most

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i thought so too.

the 1st half was a bit more balanced , but we got mentally tired during the 2nd half as barça's pressure until the 2nd goal was just insane, and after the 2-0, although the team kept fighting ( and like in the 1st half, could have scored),barça was simply a far stronger team

i liked enzo , garay and matic the most
We should sell Luisao, Jardel's been fine, can probably get a few bucks for Luisao :howler:

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
sure...we sell luisão and are left with 2 CB's..? :rolleyes:

luisão wasnt sold when he was given good money for, now we stuck with the captain;) and we always need a decent replacement, which jardel has been

1 - 19 of 19 Posts